User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My 'new' Vec C SRi and my 'thoughts' on it.

Ex Vec-C Admin / Founder Duncan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    Thats a really good way to say it, ie you dont necessarlily feel that the new suspension is worse that the old, but still not as good as you would like.
    Possibly/probably! I think I'd have to drive a non-facelift SRi, or other non-facelift, again just to see - but I'm sure there's something amiss with the handling of this car. Be it this particular car I have, or the facelift/facelift SRi in general.

Just today I was approaching a roundabout at about 40/50mph. The road curved a bit to the left as it approaches the roundabout, which is normal. As I started to steer, and before I was even braking, I could feel the car twitching - something I know my Signum never did, even when it had the Elite suspension.

I'm wondering if there's something not right with this particular car I have.

Anyway, I won't post any more on the handling of this car (and bore you all! lol) as, at the end of the day, it's not my car and I couldn't care less if it's not right! I'll be handing it back in a couple of weeks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan
    Possibly/probably! I think I'd have to drive a non-facelift SRi, or other non-facelift, again just to see - but I'm sure there's something amiss with the handling of this car. Be it this particular car I have, or the facelift/facelift SRi in general.

Just today I was approaching a roundabout at about 40/50mph. The road curved a bit to the left as it approaches the roundabout, which is normal. As I started to steer, and before I was even braking, I could feel the car twitching - something I know my Signum never did, even when it had the Elite suspension.

I'm wondering if there's something not right with this particular car I have.

Anyway, I won't post any more on the handling of this car (and bore you all! lol) as, at the end of the day, it's not my car and I couldn't care less if it's not right! I'll be handing it back in a couple of weeks!
    TBH i think you may have a duffer dunc

I have driven the new facelift today for another 150+ miles and it is a cracking motor. Not sure if the set up is better than the pre but it certainly holds the road well, evenfully loaded with 4 people and 4 sets of golf clubs

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information