0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Audi Q7

Trim : S-Line Plus 245

Engine : 3.0 TDV6

Year : 2013

Mileage : 3023

Default Fight Night 4 Muhammad Ali & Mike Tyson

Might be of interest to some, Hopefully it will be better then FN3..

REDWOOD CITY, Calif. Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:ERTS) announced today that “The Greatest of All Time”, Muhammad Ali, and “Iron” Mike Tyson will share the cover of one of the most anticipated games of 2009, Fight Night Round 4. Fan voting on www.AliorTyson.com started in late December 2008 and the final results favored having both legends together on the cover. Fight Night Round 4 is being developed under the EA SPORTS™ brand by EA Canada in Vancouver, B.C. and will ship to retailers worldwide this summer.
    Muhammad Ali, the most celebrated boxer of all time, was famous for his quick tongue and his even quicker hands that wore down his opponents fight after fight. Ali was the first fighter in history to win the undisputed heavyweight championship three times, and is highly revered for his contribution to the sport of boxing. Mike Tyson, a knock out legend, will join Ali on the cover. The youngest boxer ever to win a heavyweight championship, Tyson enthralled the world with his precision, power, and ability to put away his opponents in the first round. These two boxing icons finally come face to face in Fight Night Round 4.
    “I’m honored to be on the cover of Fight Night Round 4 with Ali. He was a special champ, and I have the highest respect for him as a person and a fighter,” said Tyson. “People always ask me if I think I would have beaten Ali if I had the chance to fight him when we were both in our prime. Now you can figure it out for yourselves. Fight Night puts you right in that ring and gives you the gloves to settle the score.”
    The addition of Mike Tyson to Fight Night Round 4 fills a hole in videogame rosters that has existed for almost a decade. Users will finally be able to fight as ‘Iron Mike’, or fight against him as one of many other all time greats. Promising to revolutionize the fighting genre, Fight Night Round 4 features an all new physics based gameplay enginethat brings the most authentic interpretation of the sweet science to the videogame world. The action inside the ring will be faster than ever, delivering a true representation of the sport’s incredible speed, accuracy, timing, and power. Fight Night Round 4 allows you to create dozens of legendary match ups, including Tyson vs. Ali, with unprecedented realism.

The game will be available for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360®™ video game system from Microsoft. This game has not yet been rated by the ESRB or PEGI. For more information, log onto http://fightnight.easports.com. Media can find images of the cover, screenshots and video at http://info.ea.com.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Oooo love FN so this will be good!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra gsi

Trim : Full heated leather

Engine : 3200

Year : 2004

looking forward to this one

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Just had a full scale debate at work....ALI or TYSON (both in their prime) who would win?

Both have amazing power, speed , defence and foot work...

But i would have to say Ali is the greatest and tyson would never beat him if tyson could not manage a knock out in the 1st or 2nd

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I think round 4 Tyson. But he would probably be a bit sore in the face by then himself.

Not Knocking Ali but in Tysons Prime he was an Animal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Definate! Iron mike all the way! legend. Oh and fight night 4 better be faster than round 3

Thread Information