User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: recomend me a game please ....ps3

  1. #1
    Regular Member big rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    birmingham
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra gsi

    Trim : Full heated leather

    Engine : 3200

    Year : 2004

    Default recomend me a game please ....ps3

    i love games like drakes, tomb raider, heavanly sword (clocked all 3 now) so somethink along those lines please....

    cheers big rich

  2. #2
    Regular Member Dan_BlackSRi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancashire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra SRi

    Trim : XP1

    Engine : 1.9 CDTi 150

    Year : 2007

    Mileage : 66000

    Default

    Metal Gear Solid 4, or the infamous GTA4 is always worth a shout, be cheap now too.

    Also, the new Drakes game is looking good, the trailer is awesome.

  3. #3
    Regular Member big rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    birmingham
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra gsi

    Trim : Full heated leather

    Engine : 3200

    Year : 2004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_BlackSRi View Post
    Metal Gear Solid 4, or the infamous GTA4 is always worth a shout, be cheap now too.

    Also, the new Drakes game is looking good, the trailer is awesome.
    clocked them both m8

    ps there is a new drakes coming out??? i want in now!!! lol

  4. #4
    Regular Member Dan_BlackSRi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancashire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra SRi

    Trim : XP1

    Engine : 1.9 CDTi 150

    Year : 2007

    Mileage : 66000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big rich View Post
    clocked them both m8

    ps there is a new drakes coming out??? i want in now!!! lol
    What about Killzone 2 then...? Bit different to what you mention, but is an awesome game.

    All the gaming sites are blocked at work so I can't give you a link, but google Drakes Fortune 2 trailer and have a look for yourself, its called Among Thieves if I remember correctly.

  5. #5
    Regular Member big rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    birmingham
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra gsi

    Trim : Full heated leather

    Engine : 3200

    Year : 2004

    Default

    http://www.ask.com/video?qsrc=168&o=...%20fortune%202

    i cant wait now, the graphocs look mint

  6. #6
    Regular Member Steven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dalriada
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    I know its not what your really after but have you tried any of the call of duty serie's?

    Simply the best game's IMHO

  7. #7
    Regular Member big rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    birmingham
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra gsi

    Trim : Full heated leather

    Engine : 3200

    Year : 2004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_BlackSRi View Post
    What about Killzone 2 then...? Bit different to what you mention, but is an awesome game.

    All the gaming sites are blocked at work so I can't give you a link, but google Drakes Fortune 2 trailer and have a look for yourself, its called Among Thieves if I remember correctly.
    is killzone 2 of the same style of game, i mean your the person running round and not you looking out of the camera lol....i think its 3rd person i like where you can see the person running round and your not the camera like

  8. #8
    Regular Member big rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    birmingham
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra gsi

    Trim : Full heated leather

    Engine : 3200

    Year : 2004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I know its not what your really after but have you tried any of the call of duty serie's?

    Simply the best game's IMHO
    not my cup of tea m8

  9. #9
    Regular Member Dan_BlackSRi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancashire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra SRi

    Trim : XP1

    Engine : 1.9 CDTi 150

    Year : 2007

    Mileage : 66000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big rich View Post
    is killzone 2 of the same style of game, i mean your the person running round and not you looking out of the camera lol....i think its 3rd person i like where you can see the person running round and your not the camera like
    I'm the same mate, I much prefer 3rd person games to 1st person but Killzone is awesome and is worth a play.

    As for 3rd person, Dead Space is good mate.

  10. #10
    Regular Member big rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    birmingham
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra gsi

    Trim : Full heated leather

    Engine : 3200

    Year : 2004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_BlackSRi View Post
    I'm the same mate, I much prefer 3rd person games to 1st person but Killzone is awesome and is worth a play.

    As for 3rd person, Dead Space is good mate.
    just looked it up and that dead space looks good

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. recomend some tyres
    By stuart bigboy in forum Handling & Braking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 6th June 2011, 06:42
  2. recomend me a ps3
    By yadziyad in forum Games Room
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18th November 2010, 13:01
  3. recomend me a...............
    By keith1983 in forum Electrical & ICE (including SatNav)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 19th September 2010, 22:19
  4. recomend me a
    By neverlandandy in forum Detailing and Car Care Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 14th March 2009, 22:27
  5. are these any good or can you recomend some?
    By big rich in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26th December 2008, 11:28

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •