Stick with this I think its a belter!!

The womens guild had their annual meeting in London as usual and the topic of the year was how to be more assertive towards ones husband. They were to respond with examples the following year to see what success any one had.

The next year the presidanti woman said any one any examples of last years teaching having worked.

One woman from London said yes I had a response. I told my husband I was doing no more ironing until he helped me out with it. The presidenti woman said and what did you see madam. Well The first day I saw nothing, the second day I saw nothing, but on the third day he lifted the iron and started to iron his clothes. Well the room erupted with joy. Any one else says the boss woman.

A woman from Bristol said she said to her husband that she was doing no more shopping for him unless he helped her. The boss woman said, and what did you see. The woman said well I saw nothing the first day, nothing the second day, but on the third day he started to go for the shopping. again the room erupted with joy for the woman.

Any one else says the boss woman? I theres me says a little woman from Glasgow. whats your story say the boss woman. Well I said to my husband that I was cooking no more dinners for him unless he helped. And what did you see said the boss woman!

Well the first day I saw nothing, the second day I saw nothing, but the third day I could see a bit more from my left eye.

Laugh I nearly died.