Hi i brought a vectra 06 plate, 3.2 v6 sri 5 speed manual with 100k on the clock (yes i know they only come up to 05 plate but this was was registered later) the other day thinking it was ok. checked everything out and all seemed fine apart from it jerking/juddering a little, other then that minor white smoke and just seemed like it needed a full service.

Basically now after 3/4 days.
The car has begun to release massive amounts of blue smoke,

the engine is extremly loud and makes ticking noises,

performance is fullllly lost, it will only go up to a maximum of 4,000 revs no matter what gear you are in,

then once you stopped the whole car shakes for a bit as if it was going to stall when you are in neutral ie at a traffic light etc...

i have taken it to several garages with no luck all saying that they dont want to work on it because the engine is too big, is vauxhalls my only choice? didnt really want to take it to them as they charge far tooo much. There is no engine management light coming on. when you start the car it comes on and then goes off.

Hope someone out there can help me? what should i doThanks i think thats all the problems im having. thanks