Larisa and I went to the LG Arena in Birmingham Friday night to see.............
Strictly come dancing live The tickets were a Christmas present from Larisa,s daughter. I must admit it would not be one of my choice,s for a night out. But it turned out to be very good. I was not really looking forward to what I thought would be a very boring night. I was very supprised to how entertaining it actually was, It went on too long for me though. But I can not sit still for long any way. The judges were on real form and their language, well choice of words were not what you would hear on the Telly, they did not swear but were quite rude in their discription of the "dancing". I have not been to the LG Arena before. But I can say that the seats were not very comfortable at all. We had a very good seating position though. It was all in all a very expensive night out £ 85 for the tickets £10 for the program. But the thing that really got me was I did not know I was Buying one of the car parks when I went to pay for parking they were charging £8 per car to park. I asked the man at the pay office which car park I had just bought!!. The night was quite enjoyable, something different. I don,t think we will be going back next year though. Larisa really enjoyed the night, but I think it is more for women anyway, they out numbered the men Three to One.
Really I could not moan about having to go along, as Larisa comes along to the Vectra meets with me without moaning, It is nice to do things together.