Evening, I think ill ask rather than just use trial and error tomorrow lol
ive got a poineer double din headunit to put in the SRi tomorrow, 2k6 version.
So, ive got:
-the connects 2 quad 40 > ISO wireing loom
-the Steering wheel control loom
Now what i woud like to know is...
From the HU backwards...
1) Will i need to swap the Red and Yellow power wires? so red goes to yellow and yellow to red?
2) Ive got a blue/white remote wire coming from the HU... that will be going to an amp..but i have a 2nd bullet connector that i have the option to connect together so it connects to the cars loom... to power an external ariel/antenna power booster supply... will i need to connect that? it turns into a solid blue wire when it gets to the quad 40 setup.
3) From the Quad 40 setup... ive got a White 'Park' wire with a bullet connector, Green 'Speed' wire and an Orange 'Reverse' wire (no bullets on the ends, just wires).... will it be easy enough to see where these go??
4) Will i need to Buy a Femal Fakra > Din ariel connection or a Male Fakra > Din?
5) Will i need to buy the little boosted fak>din ariel... http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/fakra-active-aerial-adaptor-p-5632.html ...and NOT connect question 2 to the Quad 40 loom but instead connect it to the blue wire on the ariel... OR ...buy a simple non boosted Fakra > Din ariel... http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/male...tor-p-217.html and leave the blue/white connected to the Quad 40 end?? as if the booster system is somewhere else in the car.
Or will it be a see what i need to do tomorrow by trial and error lol.