User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: New Venture for 2009

  1. #1
    East Scotland Regional Organiser signumboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh/outskirts
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Signum

    Trim : Design

    Engine : 2.0 Ltr Turbo

    Year : 2004

    Mileage : 38000

    Default New Venture for 2009

    Well this is the new venture for 2009 decided to invest in a new compressor and tools, i have done paint spraying before so decided to go back to it ...i quite fancy refurbing alloys and doing small paint jobs just for a hobby..i have a set of alloys in garage to practice on so will need to see how it goes





  2. #2
    Regular Member big rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    birmingham
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra gsi

    Trim : Full heated leather

    Engine : 3200

    Year : 2004

    Default

    i would love that lot m8...ive been looking on ebay at a few full kits like yours

  3. #3
    Regular Member Bloicy 3.2 V6 GSI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Very nice Phil, would you be interested in doing odd jobs for members? i'm looking to buy the VXR exhaust surround which will need sprayed. I could understand you not wanting the hassle but let me know if it's something your interested in doing. Cheers

  4. #4
    East Scotland Regional Organiser signumboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh/outskirts
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Signum

    Trim : Design

    Engine : 2.0 Ltr Turbo

    Year : 2004

    Mileage : 38000

    Default

    Yes i dont mind doing small jobs for members, i will need to look at getting some sort of industrial heater or such likes as i cannot paint in this cold weather

  5. #5
    East Scotland Regional Organiser signumboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh/outskirts
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Signum

    Trim : Design

    Engine : 2.0 Ltr Turbo

    Year : 2004

    Mileage : 38000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloicy 3.2 V6 GSI View Post
    Very nice Phil, would you be interested in doing odd jobs for members? i'm looking to buy the VXR exhaust surround which will need sprayed. I could understand you not wanting the hassle but let me know if it's something your interested in doing. Cheers
    Sprayed Garyvec VXR surrond last year with tins believe it or not and i also done my sills,spoiler,front& rear lower spoilers all with tins

  6. #6
    Regular Member Bloicy 3.2 V6 GSI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signumboy View Post
    Sprayed Garyvec VXR surrond last year with tins believe it or not and i also done my sills,spoiler,front& rear lower spoilers all with tins
    That would also work for me which i guess would also be a bit easier. would you prefer if i supplied the tins? would Halfords be the best bet? Alternatively i would be more confident in you getting the correct paint and primer. PM me if you want with cost and payment options and delivery address and i could get the surround down to you when collected from the dealer and you could do it at your leisure. cheers Phil much appreciated.

  7. #7
    East Scotland Regional Organiser signumboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh/outskirts
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Signum

    Trim : Design

    Engine : 2.0 Ltr Turbo

    Year : 2004

    Mileage : 38000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloicy 3.2 V6 GSI View Post
    That would also work for me which i guess would also be a bit easier. would you prefer if i supplied the tins? would Halfords be the best bet? Alternatively i would be more confident in you getting the correct paint and primer. PM me if you want with cost and payment options and delivery address and i could get the surround down to you when collected from the dealer and you could do it at your leisure. cheers Phil much appreciated.
    What colour is it and is it metalic finish as some metalic paints you cannot get from halfords

  8. #8
    Regular Member Bloicy 3.2 V6 GSI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signumboy View Post
    What colour is it and is it metalic finish as some metalic paints you cannot get from halfords
    Its a black metalic as per aviator, would it be better to confirm with the paint code if so where would i get it from?

  9. #9
    East Scotland Regional Organiser signumboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh/outskirts
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Signum

    Trim : Design

    Engine : 2.0 Ltr Turbo

    Year : 2004

    Mileage : 38000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloicy 3.2 V6 GSI View Post
    Its a black metalic as per aviator, would it be better to confirm with the paint code if so where would i get it from?
    Leave it with me i am going to hafords tomorrow i will check it out when i am there i'll come back to you asap

  10. #10
    Regular Member Bloicy 3.2 V6 GSI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Top bloke,thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Opel take on a new venture ...
    By Envy in forum The 'Off Topic' room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st January 2013, 12:33
  2. want a new venture..obd mapping maybe?
    By james walker in forum Tuning
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29th August 2011, 15:23
  3. a new venture
    By D4M0 in forum The 'Off Topic' room
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14th February 2010, 21:37

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •