After some thought I've decided it might be time for me to slip away from here, so I'm going to give it a go by cutting back the time I spend here.

It's got nothing to do with the recent admin vs Irmscher thing that's bubbling away right now, I'd like that to be known from the outset.

The thing that has done it tbh is the recent influx of post's that ask a serious topic on life things that once answered the brander's seek to say the person's replying are bad because they have a different outlook, this has been on my mind on various forums for a while now and I feel even giving an answer is a waste of time because if it's not the answer that was sought ppl throw their toys out of the pram.

Also there's been the recent jokes disharmony also, a member of admin had to take a thread down a few days ago because I was being threatened in some replies, while I appreciate that member of admin's cander in the matter I don't appreciate someone at the other end of a keyboard venting unessesary hate towards me, I'm assured that there were other user's who jumped in to defend me in my absence in the thread, but as I didn't see the replies I don't know who said what, but I'd like to thank those that did back me up, but I really have no wish to interact with user's who feel being called another term for the name John anymore, if ppl are that sensitive then they ain't for me and I have no desire to help them with car problems or a little bit of light humour.

As many of you will be aware this place has been an addiction to me since I joined it nearly three years ago, I've made many a friend here and had a lot of good times and banter with a lot of ppl, but some have left due to changing car, other's due to personal reason's and although there's been some quality replacement's that have arrived since I feel the place is changing direction and it's not a direction I wish to follow, through the time I've had to have admin clean up after me both automatically and also with me having to get my cap out and get down to ask for post removals that were written in my notouriously drunk state at the time, never have we had bad words with each other, it's always been mutual if something I write isn't deemed suitable it goes and I don't complain about it and that's always worked for both sides.

I wanna thank the many great ppl that have crossed my path here for some great times and if I do managed to slip away I will miss you all but in light of things I feel it's best for me to take a back seat.

You all be well and take care VV.