User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: My best m8 drove into my car last night ;-(

  1. #1
    Regular Member Jackvectra18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Winchester
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default My best m8 drove into my car last night ;-(

    This is really silly,

    I was sat stationary in a row of 4 cars, just chatting to some girls in a corsa, as you do and all of a sudden my pillock of a m8 decided to show off by wheelspinning off and turned to sharply and caught my front bumper and wing i was not impressed,

    Got up this morning to see the full extent of the damage and has has also done the alloy too,

    The Hyundai coupe is right off, his door and rear wing are caved in and the door does not close properly, looks as the the vectra has just shrugged it off!
    Lukily there is a vectra VXR estate on ebay atm, and i think its the same colour i said if he gets me the bumper and wing i will fit it, looks like a VXR bumper is on its way!!

  2. #2
    Regular Member Robbie69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    oh to be young! Does he know how much a VXR bumper is gonna cost him?

    Good luck getting it fixed.

  3. #3
    Regular Member big rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    birmingham
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra gsi

    Trim : Full heated leather

    Engine : 3200

    Year : 2004

    Default

    your m8 should pay for it, how old is he?.....i remember them days,spinning to impres girls lol

  4. #4
    Regular Member Robbie69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big rich View Post
    your m8 should pay for it, how old is he?.....i remember them days,spinning to impres girls lol
    Ha HA that's what I meant, I just hope his mate has deep pockets, there is no way they are gonna give a VXR bumper away and if they were I'd right there at the front of the queue!

  5. #5
    Regular Member big rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    birmingham
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra gsi

    Trim : Full heated leather

    Engine : 3200

    Year : 2004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie69 View Post
    Ha HA that's what I meant, I just hope his mate has deep pockets, there is no way they are gonna give a VXR bumper away and if they were I'd right there at the front of the queue!
    i hope your m8 has deep pockets as i think he wants £100 for the gearnob so god knows how much for the front end

  6. #6
    Regular Member Robbie69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    £600-£700 at a guess!

  7. #7
    Regular Member VXR CDTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackvectra18 View Post
    This is really silly,

    I was sat stationary in a row of 4 cars, just chatting to some girls in a corsa, as you do and all of a sudden my pillock of a m8 decided to show off by wheelspinning off and turned to sharply and caught my front bumper and wing i was not impressed,

    Got up this morning to see the full extent of the damage and has has also done the alloy too,

    The Hyundai coupe is right off, his door and rear wing are caved in and the door does not close properly, looks as the the vectra has just shrugged it off!
    Lukily there is a vectra VXR estate on ebay atm, and i think its the same colour i said if he gets me the bumper and wing i will fit it, looks like a VXR bumper is on its way!!
    Shame ur tool of a m8 did this in the 1st place, but hey look on the brightside ur having a VXR front bumper, result!

  8. #8
    Regular Member paulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    county durham
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    I'd call him X mate from now on ! hope you get your car sorted soon

  9. #9
    Regular Member big rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    birmingham
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra gsi

    Trim : Full heated leather

    Engine : 3200

    Year : 2004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie69 View Post
    £600-£700 at a guess!
    i bet m8, the guy on ebay knows what its all worth....bad news for us lot

  10. #10
    Regular Member Jackvectra18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Winchester
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Just phoned the bloke and the bumper is 400 quid, but the wing is gone luckily its the same colour.

    Quote Originally Posted by big rich View Post
    your m8 should pay for it, how old is he?.....i remember them days,spinning to impres girls lol
    He is 18 m8 and he has alredy getting prices to fix it, there wasnt much of a point in doing tho, lets face it he is not doing to pull in a W reg coupe lol!!
    Besides I already had them admiring my vectra

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. drove a chrysler delta the night,yuch!
    By pogo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17th January 2013, 21:15
  2. The Car I Drove Today
    By mcwharam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 31st May 2008, 20:34
  3. Tuesday Night = Labour Night
    By VauxVeteran in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22nd January 2008, 17:33
  4. Drove my first 1.9 :D
    By Ridaz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 4th October 2007, 08:56
  5. Drove an SRi
    By DennisTheMenace in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 13th July 2007, 23:40

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •