Through lack of use and an upcoming wedding, I've decided to sell my ZX-6R.
It's a 1999 T plate and is a parallel import, imported from Cyprus by the previous owner when he returned to the UK. It has covered just over 28000 miles but this will increase slightly as the I try to use the bike at least once a week.
The bike has the following modifications,
- Double bubble purple (summer) & clear (winter) screens.
- Adjustable Oxford heated grips.
- LED indicators with a carbon finish and the correct flasher unit.
- LED clear rear light.
- Carbon finish front mudguard & rear hugger.
- Polished oil & brake fluid caps engraved with Ninja.
- Bar end weights engraved with Ninja
- Motad stainless steel downpipes.
- Remus end can (complete standard exhaust system included in the sale).
- Braided front brake lines.
- Meta M357TV2 Alarm & immobiliser.
The bike was last serviced in May 08, with the valve clearences and cam-chain adjuster both being checked and given a clean bill of health. It currently has Bridgestone BT-010's front and rear and they have plenty of life left in them.
The chain and sprockets are in good condition, as is the rest of the bike. I'm not to bore you with immaculate this that and the other but the bike is in good condition.
The only bad point is that the outer rim of the wheels was polished by the previous owner, but they have tarnished and need repolishing and thats about it.
The bike is taxed till Sep 09 & MOT'd till May 09.
I purchased the bike in Feb 07 and it has been ultra reliable. The only thing it has ever needed was a new battery after it was left stood for 4 months. I have only covered 900 miles since I bought it so it seems pointless to keep it.
I'm happy to send more pictures if they are required.
It's advertised for £1500 but the lowest I can afford to take is £1350.