Hi

Looking for some info please.Again, as always, thanks in advance !!

Running standard alloys with 225/45 x 17 tyres.Got all tyres at 32 psi.Is that correct?

Secondly,phoned my local Arnold Clark today to ask about service pricing. There were 2 that appealed to me.One was a 32 point service that included and oil&filter,air filter for approx £69 and the other fixed price service incl MOT was £99.My car is due its MOT in March so that seems ok.....however, I asked if it was fully synthetic that was used and was told 'no',we use semi-synthetic in ALL cars unless instructed otherwise I said that I thought the 2.2 was fully synthetic 5w-30 as per manufacturer's recommendation?. I was told that would be used if asked, but an additional £30. I find this weird as this is an Authorised Vauxhall Dealer. So this begs the question,if I put my car in here for a service and was to say nowt, they would carry out the service using sem-synthetic.If I got a major mechanical fail and it was the oil, would they accept the blame?

I priced the consumables required on Halfords 'trade' and the best I can get for fully synthetic,air filter and oil fiter is £41,so the 32 point service seems a good deal........except for the oil used.

Help..................................