User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to impail myslef on a biro........

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Going to impail myslef on a biro........

ok, usually im quite a cheery, happy go lucky kinda guy!
    Skipping gaily from place to place, wind blowing through my hair or up my skirt, smile on my face, waving to passing wildlife.........

Im no sure if its S.A.D. or summat but ever since i got back from OZ in December my life has simply spiralled into a pit of utter crap!

in the last 20 days;

1. I have had to stop playing rugby due to me constantly dislocating my shoulder

2. My best mate at work was given a chance to be a manager at work. As my manager. We have been at each others throats ever since and now the friendship is lying in tatters

3. I have been advised by the police that I cannot proceed any further with my application for Officer as my eye sight in my right eye is not good enough (total shock)

4. The VXR is suffering from a fault that Vauxhall are aware of regarding discs and pads. So in it goes to get them fixed under warranty after 2 failed appointments (where i was actually sat in the garage for 30 mins before they advised the parts werent there, both times, grrrr), i then get the car back with random scratches over the front wings

5. I was faced with being sacked for gross misconduct on Monday due to having " I sent this letter to ***** *****" (my mobile phone operator, whom I have connections with through my work) on my bebo page. Apparently saying anything about where i work on the internet is against policy and can be looked at as detrimental, so after a full investigation they are happy that I can keep my job !! :-o (WTF)

6. A close friend has recently passed away and im attending the funeral on Friday.

7. My other half is insistant on moving up here from London and that i must move into a flat with him even though I havent got a penny to my name at the moment.

8. My brother wants to buy a corsa B, but it has a different engine, no indicators, three wheels and no MOT! (my god, to be 18 again)

9. VXR needs taxed this month £210

10. My tv no longer picks up BBC1, BBC2, ITV or channel 4

11. I think i may have burnt my favorite shirt with the iron

12. My mum made the comment last night, "well, you werent really planned, it was more a surprise........... a nice surprise though!"

Over all Im just a bit F**KED off..........

rant over!

You got any nice news to cheers ees up?
    please

humph
    Last edited by Vectralicker; 21st January 2009 at 11:36. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Jeez! And I thought bad luck came in threes... Looks like you get in in seventeens or something! OK, good news... um... sorry!

But this made me laugh! You've still got a sense of humour and that's the main thing

Quote Originally Posted by Vectralicker View Post
    Skipping gaily from place to place, wind blowing through my hair or up my skirt, smile on my face, waving to passing wildlife.........
    It'll get better... one day...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Not much I can say apart from once you get the brakes fixed go for a really good long drive in the lovely Scottish hills and enjoy your VXR as its meant to be driven

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

It might seem all doom and gloom now but i think from that list and what a list,things can only get better,chin up m8............

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

How did you manage to burn your shirt with the iron....hope it wasnt your good shirt ..... buy 2 lucky dips for the lotto tonight

'I haven’t lost my marbles, they’re in a bag somewhere? .. '
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by glenboy View Post
    It might seem all doom and gloom now but i think from that list and what a list,things can only get better,chin up m8............
    I hope that spreading your luck about will reduce the effect it’s having on you, like he said, chin up

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Good news...hmm finally had the handbrake recall done yesterday, that count?

On the down side though, my new shiny bumper is in need of repair, after someone reversed into me at IKEA in Edinburgh. Oh well

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Could be worse and have a run of good luck then get shat on though. Not as bad but I got money from dole office (look after kids so thought its worth a try) then get our money from tax credits doubled! then get all my service bits inc brakes and new wipers for bargin price, manage to buy wifes bday presents cheap aswell. Go to service car at my parents and my bro decides he's doing it and in the process snaps braket off fuel filter housing and then pays no attention when changing filter so now it pi55's diesel when running. Cost of replacement £102!! Cheers bro.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Sorry to hear this kinda news mate, you must walk head up though, I find when I get bad luck if I sit and mope about it it attracts more, I know I sound like a nutter typing this, but there's deffo something in it with the old karma lark.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by VauxVeteran View Post
    Sorry to hear this kinda news mate, you must walk head up though, I find when I get bad luck if I sit and mope about it it attracts more, I know I sound like a nutter typing this, but there's deffo something in it with the old karma lark.

cheers dude

aye, ah hears yeh,
    just seems to be one hing after aner at mo!
    oaft!

cheers though

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information