User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Thats it I've lost it...PLEASE SHOOT ME!

  1. #1
    Regular Member Brocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wirral
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default Thats it I've lost it...PLEASE SHOOT ME!

    I'm laid up for a few weeks. So I'm sat here with a laptop, and I am constantly window shopping. I've spotted a Canon 5D thats caught my eye so I thought I'd check my bank balance.

    I logged on and checked the balance and thought "That's alot more than I should have", Checked again and decided the Banks site has gone belly up. I noticed that every time I had made a payment my balance had gone up!

    So I ring the bank...and they tell me.........I am looking at the statement back to front...Newest transactions at the top

    Does anyone want to take me out and put me out of my misery!!!

  2. #2
    Regular Member bgm46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Queensferry
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default


  3. #3
    spoons
    Guest

    Default

    lol

    Yes BUT... DID YOU BUY THE 5D

  4. #4
    Regular Member Sean-2.2Direct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    mate you really need to get better

  5. #5
    Regular Member Tadpole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    'I haven’t lost my marbles, they’re in a bag somewhere? .. '
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brocks View Post
    I'm laid up for a few weeks. So I'm sat here with a laptop, and I am constantly window shopping. I've spotted a Canon 5D thats caught my eye so I thought I'd check my bank balance.

    I logged on and checked the balance and thought "That's alot more than I should have", Checked again and decided the Banks site has gone belly up. I noticed that every time I had made a payment my balance had gone up!

    So I ring the bank...and they tell me.........I am looking at the statement back to front...Newest transactions at the top

    Does anyone want to take me out and put me out of my misery!!!
    It's a pity your at such a distance or I would do just that, you seriously need fresh air asap

  6. #6
    Regular Member Sean-2.2Direct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    It's a pity your at such a distance or I would do just that, you seriously need fresh air asap
    Hey Im closer Maybe I could do it for you I hear these wirral warriors make great target practice

  7. #7
    Regular Member Brocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wirral
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spoons View Post
    lol

    Yes BUT... DID YOU BUY THE 5D
    Nah found a 1D aswell so eeny meeny miney moh....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean-2.2Direct View Post
    mate you really need to get better
    Why? these drugs are great Man!

  8. #8
    Regular Member Sean-2.2Direct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brocks View Post
    Nah found a 1D aswell so eeny meeny miney moh....
    I dont know the Differance

    Quote Originally Posted by Brocks View Post
    Why? these drugs are great Man!
    Bet they are I would much rather be at home than in work Think I need some more days off

  9. #9
    Regular Member Brocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wirral
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean-2.2Direct View Post
    Bet they are I would much rather be at home than in work Think I need some more days off

    Its easy...Find a surgeon who will cut ya leg off and you're sorted.

  10. #10
    Regular Member Sean-2.2Direct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    with out the pain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Don't shoot me down straight away but...
    By John LE in forum Diesel Engine related
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 3rd May 2009, 20:54
  2. Last shoot
    By Brocks in forum Gallery
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 5th August 2008, 19:33
  3. V6 Signum wanted for ITV shoot
    By Tom Maguire in forum Introduce yourself.
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 20th April 2007, 01:05
  4. Please Dont shoot me - I have to ask!!
    By DesignforLife in forum Electrical & ICE (including SatNav)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28th January 2007, 18:17
  5. Photo Shoot
    By Mark The Cabby in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 20th November 2006, 19:10

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •