ok, usually im quite a cheery, happy go lucky kinda guy!
Skipping gaily from place to place, wind blowing through my hair or up my skirt, smile on my face, waving to passing wildlife.........
Im no sure if its S.A.D. or summat but ever since i got back from OZ in December my life has simply spiralled into a pit of utter crap!
in the last 20 days;
1. I have had to stop playing rugby due to me constantly dislocating my shoulder
2. My best mate at work was given a chance to be a manager at work. As my manager. We have been at each others throats ever since and now the friendship is lying in tatters
3. I have been advised by the police that I cannot proceed any further with my application for Officer as my eye sight in my right eye is not good enough (total shock)
4. The VXR is suffering from a fault that Vauxhall are aware of regarding discs and pads. So in it goes to get them fixed under warranty after 2 failed appointments (where i was actually sat in the garage for 30 mins before they advised the parts werent there, both times, grrrr), i then get the car back with random scratches over the front wings
5. I was faced with being sacked for gross misconduct on Monday due to having " I sent this letter to ***** *****" (my mobile phone operator, whom I have connections with through my work) on my bebo page. Apparently saying anything about where i work on the internet is against policy and can be looked at as detrimental, so after a full investigation they are happy that I can keep my job !! :-o (WTF)
6. A close friend has recently passed away and im attending the funeral on Friday.
7. My other half is insistant on moving up here from London and that i must move into a flat with him even though I havent got a penny to my name at the moment.
8. My brother wants to buy a corsa B, but it has a different engine, no indicators, three wheels and no MOT! (my god, to be 18 again)
9. VXR needs taxed this month £210
10. My tv no longer picks up BBC1, BBC2, ITV or channel 4
11. I think i may have burnt my favorite shirt with the iron
12. My mum made the comment last night, "well, you werent really planned, it was more a surprise........... a nice surprise though!"
Over all Im just a bit F**KED off..........
You got any nice news to cheers ees up?