well due to lack of use and moving house my beloved siggy has to go not lying when i say i love this car but needs must,the car is 2003 53 plate 2.2 direct elite in metallic black,its mot d till october and taxed till end of feb,its got full service history and mots etc to verify the mileage which is 46k,its got a huge spec including heated memory leather,climate control,all electrics,travel assistant,cd multi etc etc,on top of this ive spent 000s enhancing it further,which includes recent all new brakes ,timing chain replaced,irmscher grill,chrome irmscher door handles,richbrook ally door pins and an ed taylor chrome beesting aerial.its also got 35mm lowered cobra sport springs,18" zito navarro anthracite rims with matching tyres as new,front headlights replaced with dark tinted sri type items with mtec bulbs,also got almost new twin exit backboxes and proper vauxhall valance to accomodate them,and to finish off the windows have been professionally tinted too,theres probably stuff ive forgotten lol,anyhow i really need to sell so im looking for offers of £4100 ovno on the car,first genuine viewer will buy as its a very nice head turner and requires nothing (that i know off) no squeaks,creaks or rattles and everything works as it should please pm me if you are interested thanks