Hi Guys,

My car cigarette lighter went faulty, it wouldnt heat up, i suspected the lighter itself gone faulty.. phoned VX and they qouted £20 + for a new one!! i ended up buying one on ebay for £5, really chuffed, once i put it in same problem.. I soon realised its the holder at fault which again from VX is £20+ !

I went to the local scrapies and managed to rip one out myself ( a really pain in the as*!!) got a bargain for £5

I fitted it in soon after, everything working fine, had a big grin on my face! as soon as i switched the car on guess wot!!!!!!!!! ENGINE MANAGEMENT LIGHT ON??????? it comes on on startup and goes out within a minute... you guys got any idea? its driving me nuts