Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Audi Q7

Trim : S-Line Plus 245

Engine : 3.0 TDV6

Year : 2013

Mileage : 3023

I think its disgusting that things said in private between mates 3 years ago have been brought up, whatever happend to freedom of speech!! Its just typical that these so called asylum seekers and immigrants jump on the band wagon and kick up a fuss to get press time for ther smallest thing..

The next time a foreigner calls me a "Brit" (which is exactly the same as being called a p_ki) do i go the the press and have said person done for racist comments?? more than likely not as i'm civilised!! does my friggin head in!!

how come the word p_ki (short for pakistani) is censored but Brit (short for British), yank (short for American) etc aren't??)

(rant over)
    Last edited by Big-Pete; 11th January 2009 at 12:09.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

To all those adding to this thread..think before you post. Anything over the top will be dealt with!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I think its disgusting that things said in private between mates 3 years ago have been brought up, whatever happend to freedom of speech!! Its just typical that these so called asylum seekers and immigrants jump on the band wagon and kick up a fuss to get press time for ther smallest thing..

The next time a foreigner calls me a "Brit" (which is exactly the same as being called a p_ki) do i go the the press and have said person done for racist comments?? more than likely not as i'm civilised!! does my friggin head in!!

how come the word p_ki (short for pakistani) is censored but Brit (short for British), yank (short for American) etc aren't??)
    (rant over)

Couldn't have put it better myself.....

On a Sabbatical
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

you hit the nail right on its head there pete ,id never looked at it that way befor it shows the way i and others look at the world .

welsh sheep s??gger comes to mind and do dont take it in an racist comment

one rule for them ,, one for us

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Pete View Post

(rant over)
    it's all in how its said really

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Audi Q7

Trim : S-Line Plus 245

Engine : 3.0 TDV6

Year : 2013

Mileage : 3023

Quote Originally Posted by ade0303 View Post
    it's all in how its said really
    I dont think the forum word censor can tell the difference how a word was said or meant, it just censors / filters what its been programmed too..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I dont think the forum word censor can tell the difference how a word was said or meant, it just censors / filters what its been programmed too..
    sorry, I meant in general mate, the difference between shortening a work like britain to brit or pakistani to p*ki (as they do on the uniforms of the pakistani army, their badges actually say "P*ki army") and using it as an insult, the word on it's own isn't racist, they way in which is used determines this

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

(rant over)

I'd like to congratulate you on your awarness Pete, but I must now hide away and not stop the progressive surrender of our identity and right's, and if this is constrewed as racism then ppl should think again, I have no problem with other cultures having prayer meetings etc, what I do have a problem with is how long will it be before they will insist I attend and pray as well, the truth of the world is that ppl are sly and will scream unfair if it's something they can't gain from, one day perhaps we will find another planet to live on, and hopefully it will have no religions or fanatical ppl spewing them, and that is aimed at all the preachers, white,brown,black and Indigo, someone I worked with is a devout Christian, he tried and tried to convert me, no matter how many times I told him I had scientific belief's rather than man ones he wouldn't have it, and the worst of it was his method was like a used car salesman on an old granny, these ppl are the danger, these ppl will not allow you a choice, it's their way or no way.

Oh yeah, and good on Harry, the last bastion of spunk left in this country.
    Last edited by VauxVeteran; 11th January 2009 at 13:15.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

This is the perfect example of how the MEDIA are to blame for the political corretness worl we live in today,and i don't blame admin on putting a warning on this as this is the world we live in today.
    imo the Media have a lot to answer for anyone who knows squaddies (i wonder should i call them that or maybe some woild be offended and prefer "army personel") they love the banter and this is as pete says three mates having a conversation that WE should never of heard,total blown out of proportion by ,yes the MEDIA.
    For years people this side of the water have been known as Paddys,micks etc and not a big media who ha,and we couldn't really give a monkeys.
    i also work alot in germany and am bantered by the germans with limeys englander (and i am from belfast),but it is all banter and we wind the germans up to.
    So i agree with you completly pete Media and wind up merchants are totally going th blown this out of proportion and i bet the young pakistani fella involved in this couldn't give a ****!!!! and is still good mates with harry
    Last edited by BIG NEIL; 11th January 2009 at 13:47.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information