User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Why is it that.................

  1. #1
    Full Member merikiito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northampton
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Why is it that.................

    The more expensive a car is the less likely the driver will have a hands free phone kit fitted?

    The amount of times I see Range Rover, BMW and other expensive car drivers not using a handsfree kit is beyond belief. If they can afford the car why can't they pay a few quid out for a bluetooth kit

    But then again I suppose as they think they own the road they are above the law as well........

    Rant over
    Lois Griffin: Peter! You're bribing your daughter with a car?
    Peter Griffin: Ah, c'mon, Lois, isn't 'bribe' just another word for 'love'?

  2. #2
    Regional Organiser - West Scotland neverlandandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    lanark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lets just hope they get caught and get a few points

  3. #3
    Regular Member gtr1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Carmarthen
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    100% correct mate. Lots of RR Sports round by me and you're absolutely right. If I see someone on a mobile, I tend to make a crazy move towards them just to **** em up. A bit scary at times but good fun and gets the adrenalin going

  4. #4
    Regular Member stuee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    witney near oxford ish
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol i no m8 i work 4 the rac un i see it all the time just wish i was a cop id have them all straight away 3points un lil fine! that will teach the ****ers!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    space
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    funny you should mention that my mate drives a brand new merc ml320 bought a bluetooth dongle for the car which cost him £320 and got stopped today for using his mobile phone whilst driving,£60 fine and 3 points i have been telling him for ages why dont you use the bluetooth

  6. #6
    Regular Member stuee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    witney near oxford ish
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gtr1000 View Post
    100% correct mate. Lots of RR Sports round by me and you're absolutely right. If I see someone on a mobile, I tend to make a crazy move towards them just to **** em up. A bit scary at times but good fun and gets the adrenalin going

    lol m8 u crazy ba5tard looooool i like it tho

  7. #7
    Regular Member stuee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    witney near oxford ish
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by don paul View Post
    funny you should mention that my mate drives a brand new merc ml320 bought a bluetooth dongle for the car which cost him £320 and got stopped today for using his mobile phone whilst driving,£60 fine and 3 points i have been telling him for ages why dont you use the bluetooth
    silly silly what will it take for people to get it???? if ya got it then **** sake y not use it???? i think they reckon there so high up no1 can see them!? lol just hope they all get busted lol

  8. #8
    Admin plasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    On the Forum
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well i really thought someone i was following behind today was getting a ticket... Was behind a RR Sport has it happens and he was on the phone. Was going a little bit too fast and last corner before the village and the 30mph i dropped right off, because i knew who was round the corner! Step In one police Mitzy Evo with a one Tizzy (is it?) from Police Interceptors with partner and film camera... When i came around the corner about 10secs later i was expecting them to turn around and go after the RR Sport, but alas nothing

  9. #9
    Regular Member stuee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    witney near oxford ish
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plasma View Post
    Well i really thought someone i was following behind today was getting a ticket... Was behind a RR Sport has it happens and he was on the phone. Was going a little bit too fast and last corner before the village and the 30mph i dropped right off, because i knew who was round the corner! Step In one police Mitzy Evo with a one Tizzy (is it?) from Police Interceptors with partner and film camera... When i came around the corner about 10secs later i was expecting them to turn around and go after the RR Sport, but alas nothing

    booooooo hooooooo lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •