User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Still celebrating

  1. #1
    Ex Vec-C Admin ed taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Looking Through a Camera Lens.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra Estate

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 3.2 V6

    Year : 04

    Mileage : 000

    Default Still celebrating

    I am still celebrating Christmas.............. Well the Russian Orthodox Christmas anyway. We still have a weeks celebrating in our house. The Christmas lights are still up till the Old Russian New Year. The neighbours have got used to it now. Thing is I have been Cajoled into drinking a glass of JD with Larisa and our neighbours. The things I do to keep the peace.
    Merry Christmas to all the Russian Orthodox members.

  2. #2
    On a Sabbatical VauxVeteran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nicking Ya Dinner.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Weirdo

  3. #3
    Regular Member spennny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Blantyre
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vauxveteran View Post
    weirdo
    lmao

  4. #4
    Ex Vec-C Admin ed taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Looking Through a Camera Lens.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra Estate

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 3.2 V6

    Year : 04

    Mileage : 000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VauxVeteran View Post
    Weirdo
    You are only jealous Mate.

  5. #5
    On a Sabbatical VauxVeteran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nicking Ya Dinner.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ed taylor View Post
    You are only jealous Mate.

    I don't think so, I outrank you in the weirdo platoon

  6. #6
    Regular Member neverlandandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    lanark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Insignia Elite Nav Grand Sport

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 2.0 cdti

    Year : 2017

    Default

    no more christmas in my house the cheer has all gone

  7. #7
    Ex Vec-C Admin ed taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Looking Through a Camera Lens.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra Estate

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 3.2 V6

    Year : 04

    Mileage : 000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VauxVeteran View Post
    I don't think so, I outrank you in the weirdo platoon
    VV I know you out did all of us on the Weirdo thing. But you put us all in the shade with the drinking too.............. Di you go out on the pop last night. You were on here bright and early this morning, or was it still your last night.
    PS. VV The neighbours have drank all my Jack Daniels.

  8. #8
    On a Sabbatical VauxVeteran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nicking Ya Dinner.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ed taylor View Post
    VV I know you out did all of us on the Weirdo thing. But you put us all in the shade with the drinking too.............. Di you go out on the pop last night. You were on here bright and early this morning, or was it still your last night.
    PS. VV The neighbours have drank all my Jack Daniels.

    I had a quiet one Ed, I was home by 11:30pm and went straight to bed as I was feeling tired, watched a few more episodes of Sopranos series 6 part 2 and dropped off farting.

  9. #9
    Ex Vec-C Admin ed taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Looking Through a Camera Lens.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra Estate

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 3.2 V6

    Year : 04

    Mileage : 000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VauxVeteran View Post
    I had a quiet one Ed, I was home by 11:30pm and went straight to bed as I was feeling tired, watched a few more episodes of Sopranos series 6 part 2 and dropped off farting.
    Glad you had a good night. I normaly wake up with the wind blowing.
    Larisa is on the Phone to all her relatives over in Eastern Europe. Been on the phone for Hours. Mind you she doesn,t get chance to talk to them too often. The ones I have met are really nice and the most hospitable people you could meet. They are very genuine and would go hungry tomorrow so you could have a good time tonight at their house. We don,t know we are born over here, we moan, but we live in luxury.

  10. #10
    On a Sabbatical VauxVeteran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nicking Ya Dinner.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ed taylor View Post
    Glad you had a good night. I normaly wake up with the wind blowing.
    Larisa is on the Phone to all her relatives over in Eastern Europe. Been on the phone for Hours. Mind you she doesn,t get chance to talk to them too often. The ones I have met are really nice and the most hospitable people you could meet. They are very genuine and would go hungry tomorrow so you could have a good time tonight at their house. We don,t know we are born over here, we moan, but we live in luxury.

    Is Larisa Russian Ed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Celebrating new year
    By paul667 in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2nd January 2012, 17:40
  2. Celebrating 40 years of seasame street
    By ade0303 in forum Comedy & Humour
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th November 2009, 19:51

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •