Thread: The Loser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default The Loser

I'm all over the show right now, trying to move back into daytime instead of night's, but the downside is after 20 yrs my body isn't used to it and I'm having severe tiredness syndrome, today for example I was up at 6am wide awake, I went to work and came home for tea about 4pm, I then felt my eyes going at around 7pm and went up for an hour of shut eye to freshen things up, woke up at 11pm to a missus with the usual miserable look on her face, like I'd just given her best mate one, I can see this will take a few more weeks before I can feel ok after a day at work, but I don't think I'm gonna get any support or understanding, after all I am just the pay slave around here, so once again something I've done to try to make things better has made things worse, I've a feeling this year will be the year I join the many cabbies that have gone before me who've tried to juggle a family and work and ended up single, she's been acting funny for the last few months anyway, so it'll be no suprise to me if she walks on me soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Hang in there matey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

she's prob just not used to ya being there!
    i work evenings and when am either off or swap shifts.. am in the same boat as ya!
    tha's all i do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

It's not the me being there, it's the robot she thinks I am

This is my pattern over the last 5 yrs

Mon - 7-30am - 11am up small sleep till 2-30pm then work till 12-30am
    Tues - Same as above in the day, darts in the evening, this is the one thing I've not surrendered yet.
    Wed - Hungover no driving usually don't surface till 3pm to get a night pattern back
    Thurs - 3pm - 6am
    Fri - 3pm - 6am
    Sat - 3pm - 6am
    Sun - 1pm - 3am

Generally these are times that I end up getting to sleep as I can't get out of a car and go straight to bed, but if you look at it you can see why I am always knackered and grumpy.

Oh, and I feel there is a Mr Fantastic in the background as well, the guy whose everything, well we can all be Mr Fantasic if we only have to entertain someone for an hour or so a day and don't have to wake up to being ignored, I'm still waiting for her to wish me a HNY, how about that for a loving relationship.
    Last edited by VauxVeteran; 2nd January 2009 at 00:52.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

VV you need to ask yourself is your job worth losing your wife over?
    Sounds like you need a change in career!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by VectraV6CDTi View Post

It wouldn't make any difference tbh, if I bought a mansion she'd find something to moan about, it's been ongoing for about 7 years now, she put on a show for me in the begining and I bought it, but the truth is she isn't much of a homemaker and comes from a have to have it all their way family, I should be getting all worried and upset right now, but the truth is I can't wait for her to leave, so she can go pack someone elses house full of junk and sit there watching soaps every night, there's so much more like her mental health with regard to food retention and her slipping into WB cartoon mode complete with voices etc, the only thing in my house that gets an easy ride is the hoover.

And before anyone says I should help her, I have I got her out of the food thing when I 1st met her, and as for trying to get pro help I can't even get her to see a dentist, I noticed something else that I felt needed a doctor to look at, I told her and what's she done about it, nothing!

I give up, you can't move a mule that won't move, not unless you smack it, and I'm not going down that road.
    Last edited by VauxVeteran; 2nd January 2009 at 07:43.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by VectraV6CDTi View Post
    Also a job change is impossible, I'm commited to a mortgage that won't be affordable if I take a run of the mill job, that's if I could find one, several of the lads who jacked in last year are returning to the job right now, like I said she want's it all and doesn't contribute towards it, the current eco crisis will be new ground for me and her as last time we were just coming out of it when I met her, with the pressure this is going to add to thing's I can see a very testing year ahead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : 07 Estate

[quote=VauxVeteran;772577]It wouldn't make any difference tbh, if I bought a mansion she'd find something to moan about, it's been ongoing for about 7 years now, she put on a show for me in the begining and I bought it, but the truth is she isn't much of a homemaker and comes from a have to have it all their way family, I should be getting all worried and upset right now, but the truth is I can't wait for her to leave, so she can go pack someone elses house full of junk and sit there watching soaps every night, there's so much more like her mental health with regard to food retention and her slipping into WB cartoon mode complete with voices etc, the only thing in my house that gets an easy ride is the hoover.

And before anyone says I should help her, I have I got her out of the food thing when I 1st met her, and as for trying to get pro help I can't even get her to see a dentist, I noticed something else that I felt needed a doctor to look at, I told her and what's she done about it, nothing!

wow im living this dream two!!!!! didnt know my wife was leading a double life with you!!!! i consider doing one at least twice a week now,but i end up talking my self out of it......whats the point the next one could be worse!!! mine changed as soon as the paper work was signed on the wedding day. i should have known better when i found out that if something bleeds for 7 days and doesnt die then its not human!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Let me know where to return her to Bob.

And you're right, there is no point getting another one, any of them that aren't like this are securely taken and the rest is on it's own because it's an ungrateful pest of a being.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : 07 Estate

Quote Originally Posted by VauxVeteran View Post
    Let me know where to return her to Bob.

And you're right, there is no point getting another one, any of them that aren't like this are securely taken and the rest is on it's own because it's an ungrateful pest of a being.
    cant live with them cant live with out them. its all about them.

Thread Information