0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Jaguar XF 3.0D V6

Trim : Black

Engine : 3.0D V6

Year : 0000

It is difficult to comment until the facts come out. We have only heard para phrased comments from an operator. The whole story may tell something quite different.

As an aside, I have always had complete confidence in our ambulance service and the people who crew them. There may be a few bad apples, as in any walk of life, buts they are in a very small minority.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra gsi

Trim : Full heated leather

Engine : 3200

Year : 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    It is difficult to comment until the facts come out. We have only heard para phrased comments from an operator. The whole story may tell something quite different.

As an aside, I have always had complete confidence in our ambulance service and the people who crew them. There may be a few bad apples, as in any walk of life, buts they are in a very small minority.
    i agree with you there but they still should of tried!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

who are these people do they think the are judge and jury or god.i have got the upmost respect for paramedics but there are always a few bad apples.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    Your picture is clear VV, especially with what you've added in your last post abut your m8 - but that's in relation to your m8, which is a very extreme case is it not?! You've generalised yet again about people and tarred this guy with the same brush so to speak. The guy was hardly anywhere remotely similar to your m8 - he went off to work each day smartly dressed and clean. His only 'problem' was that he walked with sticks due to problems with his hips. If you're saying that having dodgy hips and having what sounds like a bit of an untidy/unkempt house are grounds for a paramedic crew to make a decision whether to bother resuscitating - then Gawd help us all!The transcripts so far don't seem to be supporting that though. Whilst I'll take the Daily Mail's view on things with a huge pinch of salt, what the operators heard and what was said by the crew isn't sounding very good for them......

"The police source said that despite Mr Baker collapsing, the controller was able to hear everything because the phone line remained open.
    'What they heard after their ambulance crew arrived frankly astonished them,' said the source. 'They are apparently heard to comment on seeing Mr Baker and saying-that it was not worth bothering to try to carry out resuscitation to try to save him.
    'They then are heard discussing what to tell ambulance control and allegedly decide to say that he was already dead when they arrived.
    'The controllers were so shocked by what seemed to be their colleagues' lack of care for their patient that they immediately contacted senior managers and the police were called in"

It must've been pretty serious for the operators (who heard the whole conversation) to alert their superiors and for the Police to be called in.

Point's taken.

But lets just see what the inquiry finds before we assasinate the crew can we? I for one simply just do not believe this is the true fact's, every paramedic I've known is a highly responsible sort of person, in fact the one that attended me was so on the ball he was treating four of us at the same time establishing what was what and acting accordingly to spread himself about, if you ppl want to go on a witch hunt thats up to you, but you won't find me in the hanging party, this portrays them as Laural & Hardy in a bloodmobile, once again you rely on those old truth turkeys the news and the net

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information