Hello all,

This probably a weird first post, but here goes.

Unfortunately my father died two weeks ago, as part of his belongings he left a 03 vectra 2.0 diesel, i am interested in the car but so is my brother. I have looked around the internet at prices but they seem to be all over the place. I imagine there must be members on here who would have a better idea of its worth than some of the wildly ranging prices i have seen so far.

I have seen prices range from as little as £1500 to as much as £3000 so i have no idea of it's true value, we dont want to sell it, one of us will keep it but we need a value first.

The car as i said is a 03 vectra 2.0 diesel, it has shy of 70,000 miles on it, it has cloth seats with front electric windows, appears to be a very basic model. No heated seats rear electric windows or anything fancy like that, a CLUB i believe. The car was a working taxi but is in very good condition.

When looking for a value i suggested to the family joining a big vectra forum such as this, to see if members here would know a a value, they agreed.

Can someone put a fairly accurate value on it? it would be appreciated.