130.00 ono!!!!

I have a set of 17" Alloy Wheels for a Honda, set of 4 alloys.

These alloys are 17" in size and are the 5-Spoke style.

They are a very smart set of alloy's.

2 of them have slight kurbing on them and 2 seem quite good (worst one is in the pic).

Only 2 of the alloy's have tyres on them and these are 215/50/17 in size.
One of these tyre's has a slightly worn outside edge and the other one seems to be OK. Tread is not brilliant so I am selling these on the basis that they need a full set of tyre's.

If need be, I can point you in the right direction for cheap part worn tyre's at about 25 - 30 a corner, so all in all, you may get a full set of 17" 5-Spoke Alloy's for a shade under 250.00 ..... an absolute bargain

I dont have any proper images yest as the whether has been poor and I havent managed to clean them. But if you are interested, email me and I will sort some out for you.

Also, I DO NOT know which Honda these have been taken off, as I bought these for the sake of the tyres, which I have now used, hence 2 of the alloy's are without tyre's and two arent brilliant.

I have also NOT fitted these to my car so as far as I am aware they are all straight and simply need tyre's.

These will be sold as seen and you are welcome to come and inspect before you buy, but I will not accept any timewasters's.