0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2 jam sarnies and a clown

all met on today, but in a really bad way after meeting the guys at c-l-s for a short time i drove back home as i had to start work(taxi driver for those that don`t know).very first job of the night some poor woman who`s hubby is in hospital and she works there as well, to make things worse for her he`s got this MRSA thing and she`s heartbroken(i can deal with the tears ok).
    anyway we pull up outside her house, hazzards on, BANG,passenger now jammed between front seats and i`ve got squashed nose, get out of the car and guess what no one in the micra thats now in my boot. my rear end smashed to bits.(wish i had a digi camera)passenger reckons it always comes in threes and thats just her luck before getting in ambulance,hope she`s ok but still want £5.60 off her! 1 and half hours waiting for cops to take statement cos there trying to find him NOW, but didn`t.turns out car is not his but the keys are in ingnition so i guess owner gave them to him or he stole keys. where do i stand in all of this? car is off the road and i`m not sure what to do next any help or advice(copper, solicitor and judge required)
    probelm shared probelm halved and all that.and while i`m ranting drunkenly who`s going to offer to do a signature thing for me, i`m willing to write off £5.60 worth of debt and if that works and if things really do come in three`s i`ll have a an irmscher rear spoiler and a bj. thanks
    Last edited by leroy; 13th March 2006 at 01:54.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry i can't help buddy but sounds like you had a **** night. chin up, let the coppers and insurance deal with it, if they start fannying around saying theres nothing we can do, keep on at them, remind them its their job to sort this sorta thing.

Thread Information