Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Signum gone, Qashqai here

Well the day has come and I have to admit to a slight twinge of regret when I left my faithful 3.0 Cdti Siggy at the Nissan dealer and drove off in my new Qashqai this afternoon.

First impressions are: gutless, smoother ride, more roll, not as solid inside but a whole lot more modern, miles better sat nav + bluetooth, really comfy seat, stereo not so strong, did I mention gutless?

I will be putting 600 miles on it over the next 3 days so will get a much better idea of plus/minus points and hopefully will start to appreciate all the pluses over the one big minus - it's not a 3.0 V6!

I will still pop into the site as some great threads, thanks to all for the info. I've picked up and for making this the friendliest (and interesting) forum I've belonged to so far.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra

Trim : SRI NAV XP

Engine : 1.9 CDTI 150

Year : 2007

Mileage : 72K

Nissan seem to be onto a winner with the Qashqai, looks like a 4x4 but isn't. A brave move from the Almera which was looking a bit tired, but it seems to be paying off sales-wise. And there is a 7-seat version. Not my cup of tea at all, but for some it seems to tick all the boxes.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

All the best with your new car

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Insignia 2.0T CDTi SRi Nav VX Line

I've actually just gone the other way. Traded in a Nissan Pathfinder for my new Vecy. 2 1/2 years of complete trouble free motoring. You wont regret it. Only sold the Pathfinder because of the stupid road tax system which meant £440 for the next 12 months and I have now sold my boat so don't need a 4x4 but that is the only reason. Would by another Nissan in a heart beat.

Best of luck and enjoy!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

best of luck with it....

I was in one for the first time a few weeks ago.

I hope they have done something with the seats as I didn't find them that comfortable....I agree it also has plenty of roll in it

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Good engine in those, think it's the Renault 2.2dci. 170hp isn't it?

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Well the day has come and I have to admit to a slight twinge of regret when I left my faithful 3.0 Cdti Siggy at the Nissan dealer and drove off in my new Qashqai this afternoon.

First impressions are: gutless, smoother ride, more roll, not as solid inside but a whole lot more modern, miles better sat nav + bluetooth, really comfy seat, stereo not so strong, did I mention gutless?

I will be putting 600 miles on it over the next 3 days so will get a much better idea of plus/minus points and hopefully will start to appreciate all the pluses over the one big minus - it's not a 3.0 V6!

I will still pop into the site as some great threads, thanks to all for the info. I've picked up and for making this the friendliest (and interesting) forum I've belonged to so far.

Lets rewrite that eh?

Well the time has come and I have to admit to a slight twinge of regret when I left my faithful Nike's at the footwear dealer and drove off in my new Moccasins this afternoon.

First impressions are: laceless, smoother ride, more roll, not as solid inside but a whole lot more sensible, miles better access, really comfy soles, stutting not so strong, did I mention laceless?

I will be putting 6 miles on them over the next 3 days so will get a much better idea of plus/minus points and hopefully will start to appreciate all the pluses over the one big minus - it's not trainers!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by VauxVeteran View Post

Lets rewrite that eh?

Well the time has come and I have to admit to a slight twinge of regret when I left my faithful Nike's at the footwear dealer and drove off in my new Moccasins this afternoon.

First impressions are: laceless, smoother ride, more roll, not as solid inside but a whole lot more sensible, miles better access, really comfy soles, stutting not so strong, did I mention laceless?

I will be putting 6 miles on them over the next 3 days so will get a much better idea of plus/minus points and hopefully will start to appreciate all the pluses over the one big minus - it's not trainers!

Oh how I laughed!!!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by VauxVeteran View Post

Lets rewrite that eh?

Can't post smileys at the mo' but if I could it would be a chuckler!

After sticking 400 miles on it today - trainers they ain't!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information