User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Shop Manager - Where are my stickers

  1. #1
    Full Member spennny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Blantyre
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default Shop Manager - Where are my stickers

    Dear SHop Manager

    I ordered some Vectra C decals, there not here yet

    Please Advise

    Ordered and paid on the 25th Oct

    25 Oct. 2008 Payment To Vectra C / Signum Owners' Club

    I sit there, by the letter box, every morning and nothing, (previous set took 3 days )

  2. #2
    Regular Member SwavGav85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Inverness
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Mine took about 3 weeks to come

  3. #3
    Regular Member Sean-2.2Direct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Just give them time mate probably busy some people have said it can take a couple of weeks they will probably be with you soon enough

  4. #4
    Full Member spennny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Blantyre
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwavGav85 View Post
    Mine took about 3 weeks to come




    Where is the :am not happy smiley :


  5. #5
    On a Sabbatical VauxVeteran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nicking Ya Dinner.
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Duncan is busy out in the shed making them, he's had some trouble with blunt Stanley blades I hear.

  6. #6
    [Ex]Admin Duncan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    East Sussex
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Firstly, instead of starting a thread on it, PM Graeme as he dispatches the stickers.

    Secondly, the shop clearly says to allow 14 days for delivery and the 14th day, by my calculations, hasn't actually passed yet as it's tomorrow - so some patience maybe?!

    Thirdly, the fact that you got the last set in three days shows that they are often sent out straight away by Graeme but as he has a full-time job (and no it's not the forum! lol) that's why we say to allow 14 days. He may have already sent them out and the ever efficient Royal Mail may have decided that they're taking the scenic route to you - so as above, PM Graeme and he'll be able to give you info.

    D

  7. #7
    Regular Member Stevie-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    NI
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    Firstly, instead of starting a thread on it, PM Graeme as he dispatches the stickers.

    Secondly, the shop clearly says to allow 14 days for delivery and the 14th day, by my calculations, hasn't actually passed yet as it's tomorrow - so some patience maybe?!

    Thirdly, the fact that you got the last set in three days shows that they are often sent out straight away by Graeme but as he has a full-time job (and no it's not the forum! lol) that's why we say to allow 14 days. He may have already sent them out and the ever efficient Royal Mail may have decided that they're taking the scenic route to you - so as above, PM Graeme and he'll be able to give you info.

    D
    I sense frustration......

    Yeah c'on folks we're lucky people give up their free time to do this...

  8. #8
    Full Member spennny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Blantyre
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    Firstly, instead of starting a thread on it, PM Graeme as he dispatches the stickers.

    Secondly, the shop clearly says to allow 14 days for delivery and the 14th day, by my calculations, hasn't actually passed yet as it's tomorrow - so some patience maybe?!

    Thirdly, the fact that you got the last set in three days shows that they are often sent out straight away by Graeme but as he has a full-time job (and no it's not the forum! lol) that's why we say to allow 14 days. He may have already sent them out and the ever efficient Royal Mail may have decided that they're taking the scenic route to you - so as above, PM Graeme and he'll be able to give you info.

    D
    Firstly.. Didnt know who dispatches them, or i would have sent a PM directly to the sticker dispatcher

    Secondly - same as the last 13 days i will be again waiting by the letter box tomorrow

    Thirdly - Graeme shouldnt be moonlighting, this should be his full time job



    Was only a bit of fun no need to take the message to hart..... you having a bad day

  9. #9
    Regular Member Penfold101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Combination of Preston and Oxfordshire...
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Mods have had to put up with a lot of carp in the last few months mate, and I'm not talking about going fishing...

  10. #10
    [Ex]Admin Duncan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    East Sussex
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie-B View Post
    I sense frustration......
    Maybe a wee bit when folks kinda 'forget' we're not a business but doing this all in our own time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie-B View Post
    Yeah c'on folks we're lucky people give up their free time to do this...


    Quote Originally Posted by spennny View Post
    Firstly.. Didnt know who dispatches them, or i would have sent a PM directly to the sticker dispatcher
    Maybe, but there's always the shop e-mail address that your order confirmation comes from that you could have sent an e-mail to.
    Quote Originally Posted by spennny View Post
    Secondly - same as the last 13 days i will be again waiting by the letter box tomorrow
    I hope to God you don't post up tomorrow if they haven't come.
    Quote Originally Posted by spennny View Post
    Thirdly - Graeme shouldnt be moonlighting, this should be his full time job

    Quote Originally Posted by spennny View Post
    Was only a bit of fun no need to take the message to hart..... you having a bad day
    No, not having a bad day and didn't take it to heart, more a case of what I said above - ...folks kinda 'forgetting' we're not a business but doing this all in our own time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Penfold101 View Post
    Mods have had to put up with a lot of carp in the last few months mate, and I'm not talking about going fishing...
    It's okay, you can say crap it's allowed. - and yes, we've had our (un)fair share from idiots of late (not saying you're one BTW spenny) but it makes us less 'tolerant' of threads like this that are on the impatient side and the only smilies were a unhappy smiley and a mad one.

    Not having a go at you or singling you out, but you can see where I'm coming from. If they haven't arrived tomorrow then PM Graeme.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. vectra c stickers from shop
    By andy_hare in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11th February 2010, 23:26
  2. celtic manager
    By neilybhoy1888 in forum The 'Off Topic' room
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 17th June 2009, 10:51
  3. stickers fao shop team
    By baz2003uk in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 9th July 2007, 13:52

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •