...so I apologise if I've repeated anything previously discussed. I don't often venture in here (anyone who's seen my car will vouch for that)!
1. I bought one of those Karcher soap dispenser thingies (foam lance?) and when I used it all the shampoo came out in about 10 seconds. Car was lovely and snowy, but I had only done on side of it! Did I do something wrong? Also, what is the best stuff to use in it? I seem to remember people mentioning snow foam, but I dunno if that's a make or a generic term, like hoover/vacuum cleaner?
2. I was in the shop that begins with H yesterday and they had some Meguiars Gold Class wax and applicator pad for £12.99 or the same with a bottle of shampoo for £14.99. This seemed a good deal as you got the shampoo for £2. Was it a good deal? Cheaper elsewhere?
3. Is there really such a thing as spray on hose off wheel cleaner? If so, which is best? Also, if not (as I suspect), can anyone recommend a good wheel brush? (Andy: you seemed quite taken with the one that detailing guy had. Did you buy one?)
4. I have a mystery stain on my driver's seat, so I also need a good upholstery cleaner. Recommendations? (I can post a pic of this if it helps)
5. What's the best way of cleaning in small, fiddly nooks and crannies, such as around SRi type foglights for example? Brush, cloth?
6. I've been using Autoglym Fast Glass for a few years now and have decided it doesn't really live up to it's name. Takes a fair bit of elbow grease to really clean up the windies. Any thing better out there? I don't want a polish, coz I do the door mirrors with it and I believe they're plastic?
That'll do for now. Anyone who's reached this point without losing the will to live, I congratulate you. I may have more questions later, but for now get telling me what to do!