Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default So Predictable

Once again life shows me why I'd like to set a nuke off and wipe out 90% of the cretins alive today.

Kids party, all is going fine until the "Beckhams'" kids arrive and decide that my older daughter is fair game to upset, I just got there as Mr mini Macho potential wifebeater circa 2020 was drawing one back to punch her in the face, I looked about for a father to return to favour to but could only find the mother who was dripping in designer things, the funniest thing is if I told my girl to nut him he would've been in a coma as she packs one but has been brought up not to hit ppl, well anymore of it and I will take the reins off her and let her smash up a few ego's.

Needless to say it ruined the party for her and we had tears etc, one of the other mum's in our party had to tell the mini thug off as well as he started on her girl as well once I'd taken mine out, oh yeah and he had a sister as well who will be a really good cook eventually with the size of her spoon that she displayed.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra Estate

Trim : Elite

Engine : 3.2 V6

Year : 04

Mileage : 000

"oh dear" Sad to hear the party was spoilt by child with no respect for her "betters". Good job your daughter kept her wrath under wraps.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

what hope have we when clearly these parents simply have'nt a clue that their kids a thug and worse still they go on and defend them. pple like this are now common place!

spoons

Hey VV

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Sorry to hear about the party Ian. Sounds like the sort of thing my previous next door neighbours kid would have done.

My nephew and my little one aren't playing nicely at the moment, despite we both bring the kids up well. They are only two mind!! Whenever they are together at the moment , we feel we need Butros Butros Gali and Kofi Annan in the room with us to peacekeep!!

Good to see you back on the forum though, I miss your common sense approach to the world!!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

you get them at most kiddies parties mate ,
    just tell her not to get involved and go home to her computer and rant an rave on a public forum she's a member of

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Kids are the biggest pain in the neck at times and the best thing since sliced bread other times. Parenthood bliss

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Thx for the replies guy's, especially Chinkys one, which kinda says what I mean't in a non aggresive manner, having met so many ppl irl over the years I can work them out, the kind of background and how they are likely to be towards others, and I can tell you the book seldom matches the cover, tonight I picked a fella up who I get regularly at tea time, tonight he looked wasted, I hadn't recognised him at the time and got out and locked the car up *this is my method if I don't feel ppl are suitable btw* as he went towards the car I recognised him and opened it up for him becaused wasted or not he's never any trouble and a pleasure to have in the car, he works in a mucky job, looks like a footy hooligan and calls you Sir as he speaks to you, on the other hand I also get the sober bloke whose on a mission just to cause an arguement, usually because I'm about to deduct £4 from his new BMW fund, but back to the kids, this kid had the look on his face that he would stoke it back up if he could, and how I hope he gets found out, sooner rather than later, because he will cause misery to some of his school collegues and possibly scar some of them for life, maybe I'm just getting too old and overreacting, but one thing that will never change in my head is that men don't hit women whatever age they are.

p.s I got a dig from a girl at school when I was about 13, in front of my mates, I deserved it as I'd called her nasty names the night before, I'd forgot all about it the next day, she hadn't and whack she gave me one, I never retaliated, I accepted I'd upset her, ppl were saying to me ain't you gonna do her then, do what,do what I said what hit a girl, you must be off your head, I just waited a few days, got her alone and said sorry to her and it wouldn't happen again, *she grabbed me, kissed me and took me in the bike shed for some lovin, 4 hours later we emerged both needing a comb* guess which bit I made up, well I had to lighten it up a bit in the end didn't I.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by VauxVeteran View Post
    guess which bit I made up, well I had to lighten it up a bit in the end didn't I.
    This bit?
    I just waited a few days, got her alone and said sorry to her and it wouldn't happen again

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by mc_orion View Post
    This bit?
    I just waited a few days, got her alone and said sorry to her and it wouldn't happen again

Ahh ya b*gger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information