Hi not sure I've got the right privileges for this but here goes....

Due to rising fuel costs and desire for something different my 3.0Cdti is going early November. I've got what I consider a pretty good px price but happy to post 'For Sale' if any members interested.

06 facelift Elite in blue/silver, all standard apart from Parrot Bluetooth. I bought on 4k miles from VX as ex-managment car. Now on 51k mainly motorway miles, full VX history, last service 42k, 4 new Goodyear 225's end of June. Very good cond apart from one or two v. small chips and scratches (usual places, driver door edges, kerbing on some alloys). VX warranty to 60k or April whichever soonest.

Not bothered to advertise privately as I've been offered £7350 hassle free px and as I travel a lot my problem would be keeping it spick & span and ensuring I would be around to meet would be buyers.

If anyone genuinely interested then I could post some pics (would have to take 'em first) and even arrange meet if I'm travelling close to you but absolutely not prepared to be messed about.

Just thought that if there is a Vectra-C enthusiast was thinking of going for a 3.0 Cdti facelift Siggy then might save them a couple of grand off dealer price - if they could find one.

Again, apologies if not 'sposed to post - Trev