0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra Estate

Trim : Elite

Engine : 3.2 V6

Year : 04

Mileage : 000

Default Bring back the birch

I was at work today, just about to leave, when one of the blokes said, you head about the car,s being wrecked out the back by some kids, No I said "oh ****" my car is out there somewhere. Fortunetly mine was ok[ what a relief ]. But some basd...rd kids had stolen a metro and smashed it into FOUR parked cars , then ran off over the canal, Two of the car,s would be a write off. The police were there in force, three police car,s and the dog van, they were being very through though and were going to try and get some finger prints. I doubt it if they will catch those responsible but if they do they should be given the birch.

On a Sabbatical
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Bring back national service; that'll sort out the little scrotums.

I'd love to see them kick off with the training staff and feel the wrath of the other recruits. Kangaroo courts, now those were the days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by AJA
    Bring back national service; that'll sort out the little scrotums.

I'd love to see them kick off with the training staff and feel the wrath of the other recruits. Kangaroo courts, now those were the days.
    Couldn't agree more, couple of local idiots were given the choice Jail or Army about 2 years ago,both chose the Army, my what a difference in their attitudes towards other folk nowadays.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

yep they should be made to do Natational Service in the community ie clearing up other peoples cr*p and staying locked up at night - for a year min. treated like being in the army yet doing work to repay the det in the community - its got to be the way forward

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

No doubt the poor things are from deprived backgrounds and broken homes and are doing this as a cry for help!!!
    If caught, no doubt the leftie do-gooders in authority will send them on holiday - maybe skiing, at (our) the tax payers' expense!
    One thing for certain, none of these politicians will be living anywhere near the areas these scumbags hang out (and will have their cars in secure car park when they're at work). I do, of course, mean "work" in the loosest sense of the word!
    Doug

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

A few months in the military correction centre (jail) would sort em out. even a couple hours of me marching them up and down would help some people just have no respect

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Signum

Trim : Elite

Engine : 3.2 V6

Year : 05

That's what the problem is now.......lack of respect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Beat the little fluckers within an inch of their life. Only thing they understand.

We had a slight problem in our last village of cars being nicked. It was 2 guys, thats all what they knew. The police couldn't do much as in all honesty they were quite good.

One night my mate from down south was up in his brand new Evo 7 and we went for a spin in it, lots of looks and few people noticing it. Came back to my place and parked it on my drive next to the XKR I used to own and we went inside. Having dinner and he gets a 'page' from his newly installed alarm system that lets you know quietly to a fob if people are near your car. We go out the back door and come around the side of the garage and there is one of the ar$eholes about to have a go to get into his Evo and the other one has got a crowbar on the Jags door heaving on it. Needless to say we didn't really think or discuss the situation and grabbed hold of the w@nkers.... and beat the **** out of them. We then threw them in the back of the Transit van I had from work and locked the doors. Started the van and proceded to drive down to the policestation via. the road with all the potholes. Got the the policestation and dragged them inside. The police were VERY good and sorted the situation out. One of them even commented with "Good job lads "

So the moral of the story is.... Beat them up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Oh ****. Ed, as you know I park not far from you for my work too. If I catch anybody having a go at my Veccie there will be blood splilt, that's for sure!

The problem round here is that they use that canal as an escape route, drug den, motorbike trials run and somewhere to get their spotty girlfriends up the duff. If the cops could be bothered to get out of their cosy panda cars and actually patrol down the canal they'd catch half these scum within a few minutes!

I've thought of a novel new way of punishing these gits. After they've bean beaten to a pulp a few times, put them on as free labour at a local car body repair shop for a couple of months. Hopefully, that should help keep the cost of car repairs down (and insurance costs with it) and they might learn something useful. Carrot and stick? With the emphasis on stick?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I'm only a young en'...but i totally agree with national service, i'd have gone, no arguments...

I agree with beating scrotes to within an inch of there lives...but having watched programmes like Bad Lads Army etc. it becomes clear that hard, physical work, regular beastings (not beatings), and moral support (i.e. teamwork, playing platoons against each other etc.) can turn them into something resembling men?!

- part of the problem is these ****3s dont have anything to concentrate their attention defective little minds on...give em something to do, no rephrase that...force them to do something!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information