Thread: F**%ing Paypal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default F**%ing Paypal

sold a amateur airband radio on ebay last month and the guy when he recieved it said it wasnt working..so told him to get the forms etc for royal mail as this is the only explanation i could see as to why it wasnt working.. in the process he said the signal was weak so he tried a different aerial but with no luck.. anyway.. next thing i know he has logged a report with paypal, a few weeks later they refund the guy.. he has sent me the item back..but he has also damaged it externally... bending the metal aerial base by forcing a different aerial onto it.. now i cant see whether the radio is broke or not as i cant even get the aerial back on to test it! now paypal say they need a technical report from a shop etc..i have sent them photos etc but that still isnt good enough..otherwise they stand by their decision and wont put my account back into order.. now its showing a minus balance cos they refunded him!.. where do i stand with this as its gonna cost me to get it looked at now!.. and i am gonna lose out further!!.. dont suppose anyone here is a radio repairer or technical type person who deals in similar items or equipment!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

It has happened to me before but I went on holiday and they give you 7 days to get the shop report in. I took a loss in the end.

I work for a company called RF ******** so if you want a report on headed paper sent me a PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Trim : half leather

Engine : 2.0 turbo petrol

Year : 2003

Mileage : 149,000

i got stung big time sending a motorbike exaust to america as above i was on holiday. he was given postage options a week by plane insured or 10 weeks by ship not insured he chose 10 weeks .sent exhaust went on holiday after a week he filed complaint.i got home from holiday it was to late to do anything they gave him full refund £180 and he got my exaust it stinks.
    told them he was given postage options and which he chose they said to late as i did not reply in time and i should have sent it insured. i would never sell to anyone outside uk again and anything i did sell has insurance on postage.
    hope you have better luck with yours.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by jb-redbull View Post
    i got stung big time sending a motorbike exaust to america as above i was on holiday. he was given postage options a week by plane insured or 10 weeks by ship not insured he chose 10 weeks .sent exhaust went on holiday after a week he filed complaint.i got home from holiday it was to late to do anything they gave him full refund £180 and he got my exaust it stinks.
    told them he was given postage options and which he chose they said to late as i did not reply in time and i should have sent it insured. i would never sell to anyone outside uk again and anything i did sell has insurance on postage.
    hope you have better luck with yours.
    What was his feedback like?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

You have obviously got his address.

Go round his house and stick the aerial off your chimney up his 4r$e!

When he starts screaming in pain just say, 'The signal from this aerial is weak too'!!

Snowman, you got your ears on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

i wish i hadnt clicked on the bit on paypal that said i had recieved it back and denied all knowledge!... cant believe the outright cheek of him by blatanly breaking it and then trying to claim for it !.. as i said i cant even try the radio to see if it has actually been dropped in the post so I just have to take his word.. anybody know what happens if I dont pay paypal back because of this dispute?.. its only 40 quid or so but its the principal of it.. you wouldnt break something from a shop and then take it back expecting a refund!..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Dwabo View Post
    i wish i hadnt clicked on the bit on paypal that said i had recieved it back and denied all knowledge!... cant believe the outright cheek of him by blatanly breaking it and then trying to claim for it !.. as i said i cant even try the radio to see if it has actually been dropped in the post so I just have to take his word.. anybody know what happens if I dont pay paypal back because of this dispute?.. its only 40 quid or so but its the principal of it.. you wouldnt break something from a shop and then take it back expecting a refund!..

But people do. I work in retail and you'd be surprised!!

Thread Information