0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Apathy

Apathy (also called impassivity or perfunctoriness) is a state of indifference, or the lack of (or suppression of) emotions such as concern, excitement, motivation and passion. An apathetic individual has an absence of interest or concern to emotional, social, or physical life. They may also exhibit an insensibility or sluggishness.

Whats your take on this, tonight I'm driving the family home when as usual someone or some ppl don't know how to function, anyway the three most memorable ones are these, tight road and oncoming car just enters the space and squeezes past me and the car in front to get through, he nearly has my wing off, so I'm now hopping mad and calls him a ****, think rooster if the word i typed is censored, she goes up the wall because of my word in front of the kids, half a mile later a nurd (extra long sidies and a Casey Jones cap)flies out of the side road and has to back up, he ain't too clever at this and performs what I can only describe as a Femalebackitupus manovre, and finally as I'm getting to the end of the road from out of nowhere comes a Taliban Taxi straight into the road at nearly 30 mph, I asked him if he could do it quicker next time as he stands more chance of hitting something if he goes faster, again I get met with the old tut tut routine, I explained that when you spend as much time oin the road as I do this happens 50 times a day and I for one am getting well fed up with these ppl, yet i'll be the bad guy if I drag someone out and lose my temper won't I, I see myself in 15 yrs time, log cabin miles from anywhere and anybody, at one with the animals and the season's away from what has to now be described as a plague of fools.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

need a hug?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like you had a bad day VV. Have a quite beer and try to forget what has happened and think about the things that make you happy. Forget the not so nice parts of today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5od them Ian,

You can't drive for other people and if you retaliate too much, some nutter will get you!!

Sit back and enjoy a .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Life's too short to let others annoy and get the better of you m8,put your feet up and pour yourself a big stiff drink and chill..........

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VauxVeteran View Post
    I see myself in 15 yrs time, log cabin miles from anywhere and anybody, at one with the animals and the season's away from what has to now be described as a plague of fools.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_...eature=related

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately Ian, this is becoming all too common.

People driving around without care or a thought about the responsibility they hold in their hands - literally. If it all goes wrong will it be their fault? NO - it will be the cars fault for not stopping in time, or the road markers fault as the lines have faded about 5% from original.

Blame culture permeating into every aspect of our lives. Lack of personal responsibility is dangerous, as it leads to excessive control and censorship.

Have a beer and put your feet up, it's still not too late.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Unfortunately Ian, this is becoming all too common.

People driving around without care or a thought about the responsibility they hold in their hands - literally. If it all goes wrong will it be their fault? NO - it will be the cars fault for not stopping in time, or the road markers fault as the lines have faded about 5% from original.

Blame culture permeating into every aspect of our lives. Lack of personal responsibility is dangerous, as it leads to excessive control and censorship.

Have a beer and put your feet up, it's still not too late.
    This place doesn't help tbh, 220000 ppl on 7 square miles and counting thanks to Presscott insisting on 60k new homes to built here even overuling the council, so after 7pm it's park where you feel like it over a corner and nothing is done about it *usually some 25+ German job with personal plate on it* on one hand it slows the junctions on the other it blocks visibility trying to pull out, and without wishing to change it into a politics thread there is an observation I've made about things, if those at the top are seen to be dirty, the ppl under them become dirty, and it works the same the other way with the likes of Churchill and some of the Founding fathers of the USA, ppl pull their socks up follow the program, as labour is the party of stroke pulling and outright dishonesty this is all you can expect your population to become, cos it's easy to be bad, but a lot harder to be good.

Thread Information