After a long wait, the latest incarnation of my Astra is finished.

Firstly, all the XP2 kit was ordered :-

Front bumper grills, and bumper, rear bumper etc.

For those who don't know, in Europe and Australia, the Astra Sport hatch is available with the XP1 kit like we have and the XP2 kit.

The XP2 kit consists of, a VXR front bumper with slightly different lower front spoiler (Mine is the VXR spoiler for now...) and slatted and smooth grills instread of honeycomb.

The Rear bumper is a VXR item with a left exit exhaust and round reflectors, a VXR Steering wheel and gearknob.

To complete the proper look, the Irmscher wheels were binned and a set of original 18" Penta's fitted, but I have them re-furb to better than original but a very very slight tint to the shade, they are actually silver and not a hint of gold in the paint like the factory wheels.

Anyway, here you go.............

I also fitted a new chrome handle to the boot to complete the factory look, but using Signum and Corsa chrome badging instead of the alluminium type badging to make it a little different, just waiting for the Corsa badges to turn up to make an 'Astra' badge.

It's taken some time to get all the parts and get them painted, but over all I am thrilled with it, and who knows, is this the only Astra in the UK with VXR Style Pack 2 kit???????

What do you think?