Thread: brown trouser moment

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Eek brown trouser moment

well this one was in the car but not as you would expect. i was locking up for the night and noticed 2 cars outside our entrance as i left both with people in, thought nothing of it and off i went to take some people home. picked up one of my other managers on the way as needed to check something back at work so as i went round the roundabout outside my store, noticed the person who had been there earlier pull what looked like a rifle, it was deffinetly a gun, dont know if it was real or was a air gun but it looked real enough, needles to say i quickly went off to somewhere else and didnt even go in our car park. bout let one go when i saw it.

rang 999 straight away at about 20 past and said they would send someone to see me soon, waited about half an hour but no one came. then saw a police car so flashed it to get his attention and said kind of what happened and said he wasnt the one coming to see me.

whilst waiting i saw what appered to be the same land rover which had been there with the gun go round the roundabout slowly again, dont know if he was checking for my car or not. luckily he went off again

so here i am now waiting for the local bobby to pop round to see me, hopefully he will be here soon as im a bit tired and back at work tommrow. might have to go and change my boxers though

simon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

think I would be feeling the same hopefully its just someone messing round with an Air gun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

yea it may have been an air gun but i wasnt going to try and find out. got my heart going a bit too. just to think what could have happened if he had decided to come in when were open. going to be keeping an eye out over the coming few days and weeks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Simon, all the better of you for being vigilant, but your boss won't pay you anymore next week than he did this week, you are sitting in a position where you are visible to them and are at risk, get out of there now and go home, you rang the police and you are still waiting, this is a top priority shout and they aren't arriving, probably because they know the potential of the situation and maybe don't have the right equipment to deal with it right now, or in their eyes why risk a trained officer to protect whatever is inside the building, ring back and say you can't wait any longer and feel at risk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

long out of there, when i spoke to the officer which was meeting another one, both dog units they said to go home which i did they said they would be someone at my house in about 10-15 min which would have been 10 past 12 but no one has come round so think im going to go and get some shut eye.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by simon5800 View Post
    long out of there, when i spoke to the officer which was meeting another one, both dog units they said to go home which i did they said they would be someone at my house in about 10-15 min which would have been 10 past 12 but no one has come round so think im going to go and get some shut eye.

Ah right, that puts a different light on it, don't expect to see anyone tonight they will be snowed under with work, and the delay sounds like getting the dogs ready so that explains the slow response, I have to admit if I was a cop i wouldn't be too eager to confront a gunman these days.

Thread Information