User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Does anybody have these on their car?

  1. #1
    Regular Member ade0303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default Does anybody have these on their car?

    Seen a set of 18's for £545, just wondered if anyone had them on and if they have a pic?

  2. #2
    Regular Member Sean-2.2Direct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default Alloys

    Quote Originally Posted by ade0303 View Post
    Seen a set of 18's for £545, just wondered if anyone had them on and if they have a pic?

    I have seen a few Ford focuses with them on to be honest they do look cool you thinking of buying them?

  3. #3
    Regular Member ade0303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean-2.2Direct View Post
    I have seen a few Ford focuses with them on to be honest they do look cool you thinking of buying them?
    I really want a set of alloys on (anythings gotta be better than the stealies) and at that price I think they are a good buy

  4. #4
    Regular Member Sean-2.2Direct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ade0303 View Post
    I really want a set of alloys on (anythings gotta be better than the stealies) and at that price I think they are a good buy
    True i would never buy alloys from the stealers rip off everytime i have a pre facelift i took my standard sri alloys off and put these RS ones on well happy with them as i said befor there well nice alloys go for them if your happy with them unless you wana buy a set of standard pre facelift sri ones of me haha

  5. #5
    Regular Member ade0303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean-2.2Direct View Post
    True i would never buy alloys from the stealers rip off everytime i have a pre facelift i took my standard sri alloys off and put these RS ones on well happy with them as i said befor there well nice alloys go for them if your happy with them unless you wana buy a set of standard pre facelift sri ones of me haha
    just seen your location, you get yours for free don't you only messing

  6. #6
    Regular Member Sean-2.2Direct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ade0303 View Post
    just seen your location, you get yours for free don't you only messing
    haha you could say that haha naa only messing
    bought these about a year ago for my old vectra that was a 1.9 cdti life a blue one so thought they would go better on a black vectra and they do look good on the car have not posted any picks up yet will have to soon thou.

    but its up to you mate when you thinking of buying?

  7. #7
    Regular Member ade0303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean-2.2Direct View Post
    haha you could say that haha naa only messing
    bought these about a year ago for my old vectra that was a 1.9 cdti life a blue one so thought they would go better on a black vectra and they do look good on the car have not posted any picks up yet will have to soon thou.

    but its up to you mate when you thinking of buying?
    Mines an Ultra blue, want to get them by the end of this month really the place are offering 6 months interest free credit, so will probably go for that

  8. #8
    Regular Member Sean-2.2Direct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ade0303 View Post
    Mines an Ultra blue, want to get them by the end of this month really the place are offering 6 months interest free credit, so will probably go for that
    thats not to bad is it i got mine on credit it can be a pain after a while but there paid for now.
    what shops that from?
    if you know anyone that wants a set of Sri pre facelift alloys please let me know there in good shape and there not stolen there off my 2.2 direct

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Darlington
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Ive got a set of inovit DTM on mine.Abit expensive but worth every money.

  10. #10
    Regular Member Sean-2.2Direct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivo_88 View Post
    Ive got a set of inovit DTM on mine.Abit expensive but worth every money.

    Thats it with alloys it does my head in the fact i bought mine a year ago for around £950 this year when i went to the shop i see them there for £700 i guess everything comes down in price eventually

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •