User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Help needed BIG TIME...PLEASE

  1. #1
    Regular Member forkieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    coventry
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default Help needed BIG TIME...PLEASE

    Hello everyone new to this so i try to be quick.Just got 05 plate vectra 1.9cdti sri 3 days ago got smell of diesel so had it checked at the stealers in coventry.(has got warratee 3 months). Came back with a list a mile long fuel pump+inlet manifold(swirl plates)leaking injector seals +fuel feed pipes on top.Totalling over £2000 pounds. yes i know take car back have been offered money back but don`t want money back won`t car.But my question is it`s only done 67000 miles and is just out of 3 year vauxhall warrantee.service book says it had service at vauxhall garage at 60000 miles .so should they be helping with cost as all that can`t of gone in 7000 miles and so many months. Warrantee won`t cover it as they say that hasn`t just happened .any help would be great.Nearly in tears here.Love car already plus if i get rid won`t be able to speak on this brillant site

  2. #2
    Regular Member Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Middlesbrough, Cleveland
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forkieman View Post
    yes i know take car back have been offered money back but don`t want money back won`t car.
    Take the money back and get another vectra/signum sounds like the best option if I were in your shoes

  3. #3
    Regular Member mspvxr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chugging along
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vxr in red




    Default


  4. #4
    Regular Member Ste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ..... Driving the Jaguar XF
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Jaguar XF 3.0D V6

    Trim : Black

    Engine : 3.0D V6

    Year : 0000

    Default

    agreed

  5. #5
    Regular Member lofty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @home
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C Estate

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 1.9 CDTi


    Default


  6. #6
    Regular Member wanna veccy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    telford,
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    deal on the cash fella and tell them you expect a bit extra back from them for all the facking around (half price tyres or something like that).

  7. #7
    Full Member merikiito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northampton
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Insignia CDTi SRi NAV 160

    Trim : SRi

    Engine : A20DTH

    Year : 2009

    Mileage : 88000

    Default

    Yes VX should help with the cost esp if its got a full serice history regardless if it is VX or not. You should get 90% help at least towards the repair. Force the issue and then if you get nowhere get your cash back
    Lois Griffin: Peter! You're bribing your daughter with a car?
    Peter Griffin: Ah, c'mon, Lois, isn't 'bribe' just another word for 'love'?

  8. #8
    Full Member Big Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Is a very naughty boy
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forkieman View Post
    Hello everyone new to this so i try to be quick.Just got 05 plate vectra 1.9cdti sri 3 days ago got smell of diesel so had it checked at the stealers in coventry.(has got warratee 3 months). Came back with a list a mile long fuel pump+inlet manifold(swirl plates)leaking injector seals +fuel feed pipes on top.Totalling over £2000 pounds. yes i know take car back have been offered money back but don`t want money back won`t car.But my question is it`s only done 67000 miles and is just out of 3 year vauxhall warrantee.service book says it had service at vauxhall garage at 60000 miles .so should they be helping with cost as all that can`t of gone in 7000 miles and so many months. Warrantee won`t cover it as they say that hasn`t just happened .any help would be great.Nearly in tears here.Love car already plus if i get rid won`t be able to speak on this brillant site
    Warrante won't cover it? Why the hell not? How can they prove it hasn't just happened. Unless you can get the garage to pay for it all, then money back and walk away. There are plenty others out there I'm sure we could help you find another
    Now I need a turbo to keep up!

  9. #9
    Regular Member mushy2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Money back new motor.

    If it had full VXSH it wouldnt be like that!

  10. #10
    Regular Member willoftoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    FOREST HALL NEWCASTLE ,,,,,OR DECKHAM ,, ON SUNDAYS .. DINNER TIME MAMMY,S
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Sig View Post
    Warrante won't cover it? Why the hell not? How can they prove it hasn't just happened. Unless you can get the garage to pay for it all, then money back and walk away. There are plenty others out there I'm sure we could help you find another
    because some warranties only cover up to a x amount on repairs i got 1 with mine but says dmf isnt in warranty and mine is going after a month so its going bacj=k when i got time before warranty runs out and hopefully garage will bear cost ,, haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. For once in a long time both cars are clean at the same time!!!
    By ijk571 in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19th August 2011, 10:40
  2. help needed please ---- decision time ??
    By Deztroyer in forum Styling
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 22nd February 2011, 22:30
  3. First time vectra owner - help needed!
    By Tony2412 in forum Electrical & ICE (including SatNav)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 1st February 2011, 23:52
  4. Big time engine trouble & advice needed !!
    By The Pipsqueak in forum Engine & Drivetrain
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 29th December 2009, 14:31
  5. Clearout time. Space needed! BUMPERS
    By monkeybusiness in forum Parts for sale
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 3rd March 2007, 01:52

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •