0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Me !

Right, let me tell certain ppl a little bit of background about me, Admin if you feel you wish to close this, by all means do, but I feel this explanation will help some other understand a bit more.

Lets start with the race card

In my job I have met probably as many ppl from everywhere as an old car has miles on the clock, in this time I've I've had to adapt to a lot of changes, both in routine and ppl

When I started my job, I drove for a black St Helenian guy, with a Bengali lad *who is still a close mate btw* driving opposite me, when this 1st happened I got stick from other drivers who liked to jibe me about having *a **** driving with me* their words not mine, at 1st he didn't play the game on certain things, these were not keeping the car clean and not being around at changeover time, i.e nicking part of my shift, when I said something about it I got the *you're only saying it cos he's black* card thrown at me, well not true, I would've said something to any driver from any creed who was doing the same thing, anyway we got through this and eventually I would spend time at his house with his family and he would explain his culture to me, something that previously I had no idea about, but as I am a knowledge sponge I found it all very interesting.

The next example I'd like to highlight happened when I was 8 yrs old, I was on holiday with mum and dad and we were staying at a motel in cornwall, while there I was in the tv room that night watching the Miss World competition with about 12 afro black ppl, I remember having a laugh with them and generally enjoying their company, this as stayed with me for 36 yrs this memory.

Now we have an interesting journey story, some 10 yrs ago I picked up an Indian lad, we were speaking, and he remarked to me how much he hates ppl who play the race card, his reason was, in his own words, they make it harder for me to get accepted in society and I just want to get on with ppl, I let him off the fare because I liked the way he was.

I've already covered the black kid and the chavs one, so I won't bother repeating it.

A few weeks ago, an Arab lady gets in the car, she's got a allergy to nuts, and she's accidently had some pop corn that had chocolate on it and had started to get a reaction, it's 9pm and there are no chemist open, I take her to the emergency clinic at the hospital, I don't just take her there and take her money and drive off, I go in with her and explain the situation to the receptionist, she tells her that she has to ring the emergency doctor because they don't have the medicine she needs, she's about to get slung out with a phone number when an old friend appears from out back *this mate is gay btw* I'll add that just so ppl can see *my tollerance level for real, been a friend for 25 yrs infact, he was a fella I worked with back thens boyfriend, anyway I'm drifting, he asks how she feels, she replies her breathing is tight, straight away he takes he out back for observation, now weather she'd have got this if I hadn't gone in with her and an old mate was working I just don't know, but hopefully she got the treatment she needed and was now in the best place she could be.

At work, I have every nationality working with me right now, do I shun them? no I try to treat them as equals and enjoy the banter with the Indian's, cos when you know ppl and they are comfy with you, you can do and say almost anything with them, and when they trust you they open right up and you get a whole lot more than you could ever imagine from them, I have a deep admiration for them because they do a job where drunks feel they can abuse them at will, I also admire the Turks, they work from 10am till 5am the next day, are very friendly and good company, a friend tells me if a Muslim wants to shake your hand it is a deep honour, well guess who cant get a kebab without 1st having to do hand slaps with at least 4 ppl behind the jump.

I like who I like and I dislike who I dislike, I will never make any apollogy for that because I don't feel I should ever have to, sometimes I may get misread, sometimes it will read completely different to what I meant, I have no time for lazy ppl, rude ppl and ppl with up themselves attitude, fragile ego's are something I cannot stand, I give a lot of stick and I take a lot of stick, I don't advocate ppl attacking each other unless there is a good reason for it, and it should be one to one without weapons, when certain others clean their act up I will look at modifying mine, until them I'm just not prepared to accept ppl because some liberal says I should.

I hope this kinda explains a bit about me and how I tick, thx for reading VV.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't think personally you had to write that VV but good on you for doing so..............

Sunny Waterloo, just outside Liverpool.....
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW!!!!
    well said, VV.
    No hopefully, we can put the whole thing to bed and discuss.........VECTRA'S

spoons

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glenboy View Post
    Didn't think personally you had to write that VV but good on you for doing so..............
    :whs; I agree, You didn't need to justify yourself to anybody, but good one VV for taking the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VV ........... I don't say much on here, and what I do say is usually drivel anyway, but I really don't think there is any need for you to "explain" yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's not a racist.................He's got black friends lolololol...............durhhhhhhhhhhh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VV I have always liked your posts, I find them interesting because they start a few debates and help some people see another side to life. Keep them comming
    Now I need a turbo to keep up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by markone View Post
    He's not a racist.................He's got black friends lolololol...............durhhhhhhhhhhh
    Ain't that just the most popular saying when ppl try to explain it isn't about colour, an easy one to fuel the fire a bit more with.

I'm not sure if you posted that to squash me of just for a laugh, if it was to squash, I appreciate it, because it's in the top ten reasons why racism will never end.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VauxVeteran View Post
    Ain't that just the most popular saying when ppl try to explain it isn't about colour, an easy one to fuel the fire a bit more with.

I'm not sure if you posted that to squash me of just for a laugh, if it was to squash, I appreciate it, because it's in the top ten reasons why racism will never end.
    I'm not trying to squash you. But with your post about AIDS being invented to stop people having sex.

Then the one that state as blacks are moving to your area your expecting stabbings and crime to rise.

I am starting to think your paraniod.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information