This is an extremely reluctant sale as the engine is just the most wonderfull thing in the world, ever! But I'm just feeling the car is a little too large for my needs. Yes its very comfy and spacious but its usually only me or my girlfriend and me at most driving it. So i'm looking at getting an Astra VXR instead

Spec:

Vectra 3.2 GSi
  • 29,500 miles
  • Black (with flecks in bright sunshine)
  • 3.2 V6
  • Manual
  • Usual GSi spec, 4 elec windows, climate control, sight and light pack 1/2 leather trim, TC ESP.
  • Plus Vauxhall fitted carpets, (the £50 ones)
  • Factory 17" GSi wheels
  • Warranty with AutoProtect (Premier Plus) until 01/03/2009, I'll pay the transfer cost.
  • Achived 226.3BHP on a recent rolling road.
  • KandN Panel Filter
  • 2 Previous owners, (the car place I bought it from and Vauxhall)
  • MOT until Feb 26th
  • Service history: 4 Services so far, all at the correct dates at vauxhall dealerships, and receipts for last service.
  • No Finance outstanding
  • Last service 3/4/08, Major, I've only done 4000 miles since then.
  • New style flip key + Older style key.
  • All docs and bits
  • 2 new Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's on the rear of the car, (done about 300miles) and two front tyres have got loads left on them.

Immaculate condition inside, no scratches on facias etc. Couple of stone chips on bonnet, and a couple of small other marks on front and rear wing.
Paint looks great in the sunshine, i've given it the 3 step Meguairs and it has been washed, waxed and polished reguarly since ive owned it.

I know the car has got BK999's on in the pics but these are the only pics I've got at the mo.

The BK's are also for sale...

£6500ish...