Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Truth Or Lies

AIDS!

20 yrs this shadow has been cast over man and today I see a commercial for REM tour, now REM are fronted by a fella known as Michael Stipe who was "reported" to be suffering from HIV some 10 yrs ago at least, yet here he is today still fronting the band and well enough to sing at full pelt for 90 minutes, somewhere along the line I think someone is having us on.

Bring it round to another top band, The Manic Street Preachers, they issued a song by the name of ...Another Invented Disease ... how you interpret this could be seen two ways, you could see it that they are saying, lets invent a morality check, or you could see it that scientist's invented a plague without 1st inventing a cure for it.

Part 3 of the musical theme is Freddie Mercury, we all saw him dying and how thin he became, because he was a practicing homosexual it was blamed on him being HIV and developing into aids, but he looked the same as everyone whose died of cancer.

Now I do believe aids exists and I know of a girl who reportedly died of it, but she was a heroin addict who would use any needle available at the time, but I'm wondering if it actually is as widespread to catch through having sex, not that I'd like to find out the hard way, but it's easy to associate with sex to cause a moral panic, opinions?

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Great post mate. I'm sure theres s few teens that use this site and hopefully they will read this.

Yeah guys/girls go have sex AIDS was invented.........DUH LOCKED/DELETED.......

I know thats not exactly your point but i think your post has no use.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Look into it a bit deeper then, see the parallels with other things from the same era, Anthrax in duty free perfume reported in the early 90's funny how it timed in with lots of ppl buying it from France and selling it once home, and the banning of ppl like Superdrug from selling their own lines of designer perfume/aftershave, and if you read properly you will see I'm asking for others thoughts on it, not saying it doesn't exist, but if it's so easy to get it from having sex surely we'd have an epidemic of it right now?

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I don't believe in conspiracy theories,which i think is what your sugesting,but what i do think is that AIDS must have been around since time immemorial,but they would have called it cancer 30 or more odd years ago,the scientists have just found more ways in which it can be caught thats all.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

The difference is michael stripe has led a very healthy life for the past 15 yrs or so at least, and if you take the right combination of meds now i believe you are expected to live 20 or 30 yrs. Some people even have children when one partner is positive. And michael stripe has lost a few stone since the "out of time" album. My way of thinking is if you keep a postive attitude and healthy lifestyle you can live to a 120 yrs, i'm gonna. At least get the 45 yrs pension back i've paid onto

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Conspiracy theory, anyone?

VV, what I think you've missed is the difference between HIV and AIDS. Michael Stipe has had HIV for years, but as Craig said above, a combination of healthy living and drug therapy has kept him going. Freddie Mercury has full blown AIDS which is why he looked how he did and why he died...

Scare tactics? Don't think so somehow - just take a look at Africa...

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by VauxVeteran View Post
    Look into it a bit deeper then, see the parallels with other things from the same era, Anthrax in duty free perfume reported in the early 90's funny how it timed in with lots of ppl buying it from France and selling it once home, and the banning of ppl like Superdrug from selling their own lines of designer perfume/aftershave, and if you read properly you will see I'm asking for others thoughts on it, not saying it doesn't exist, but if it's so easy to get it from having sex surely we'd have an epidemic of it right now?
    Maybe we dont have an epidemic because people followed advice. No one told us not to have sex. The just said use a condom.

AIDS is not the only STD but none of the others have reached EPIDEMIC PROPORTIONS.

Maybe genitalwarts dont exist either? Crabs? Herpes? They exist we just take precautions. Your post is unthoughtout.

CONDOMS ARE THE NORM. Maybe you should of said was AIDS invented to control birth rates?

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Jaguar XF 3.0D V6

Trim : Black

Engine : 3.0D V6

Year : 0000

Tell AIDS doesn't exist to the countless orphans of the disease in other countries where it has reached epidemic proportions, like southern africa.

It IS real, but with the right precautions it can be prevented from spreading, and with the right medication HIV+ can be 'lived' with for a long time before full blown AIDS becomes a reality.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Ok, lets back track a bit here, ( I HAVEN'T DENIED THE EXISTANCE OF IT AT ALL, I'VE ASKED WHAT YOU THINK ) what I'm getting at is it's easy to label something else to manipulate ppl, think global warming,think of the blame the car gets for it, think that the Army lads are dying out in two hostile countries right now, but so are the RAF and the Navy, and as said to me by a Wren last week you only hear about the Army dying, but so are Navy personal as well, but it don't make as good a story as a lad with a rifle swapping bullets with the enemy in a dusty desert, I only wanted what you thought, I didn't want you pointing me the heartless bastid card because I dare to question motive by the establishment, who as we all know always tell the truth and never lie!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

VV does have a valid point here , the goverment and the so called powers to be use certain situations to scare monger people in there own countrys especally with the whole climate change and fuel thing.
    imo i don't think this is the case with the AIDS thing ,but i know were VV is coming from with this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information