Thread: Thieving scumbag!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Thieving scumbag!

Had my wallet and phone nicked by a thieving scumbag on Wednesday evening. Was paying for a few things in Asda at one of the self service checkout things. Put wallet and phone down in front of me to load couple of bags in trolley, forget to pick them up and get to the door then realise

Was back at the checkout within 60 seconds but they had gone. Nobody saw anything. Security guy reviewed CCTV and sure enough there he is the thieving little scrout, you can clearly see him come along right after me, lean down to pick them up and off he goes. They tracked him on the CCTV to the car park where he gets into a silver mondeo and off with a woman.

It was chucking it down with rain at the time so the reg no of the car is unclear. Don't know who I am more angry with, myself for being soooo stupid or this scumbag.

When looking at the footage, you can see that as he approaches the exit right by a camera he covers the side of his face, so he clearly knew there was a camera there. However, there is quite a clear picture of him by the till.

Spoke to the Police who said that as there was CCTV they would assign to an officer who would go to the store and have a look at the footage to see if he was known to them or they recognised the car.

I hardly ever have any more than a few quid in cash on me but that lunchtime I had taken some out of the bank of which £70 was still in the wallet. That £70 was just about all I had to cover the household food and fuel until next week!!!

So I have had to stop all the cards, block the phone and lost £70 in cash. My driving licence was also in the wallet and DVLA want £17.50 to issue a replacement. It will be £50 for a new phone.

So all in all that split second stupid moment is going to cost me about £150 which I can't afford to loose. That was one expensive loaf of bread.

I would just like to say why is it this thieving scumbag scrout barsteward thought he had more right to my bl**dy hard earned money than me?
    I hope he is happy now in the certain knowledge that my kids will be living on bread and water for the next week or two!

What is up with this country and some of the twisted sick individuals in it. I would never ever steal from somebody now matter what. You just don't do it.

Scumbags like this should be lined up against the wall and

Sorry, rant over, I think I just needed to let of some steam and get this anger out of my system. Deep breaths....

Rob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by DTI-Elite View Post
    Scumbags like this should be lined up against the wall and
    Have water squirted at them....?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Fingers crossed that they will catch the little ****. You wont get your money back and cards etc are no good now anyway but if someone should let slip where he lives you can at least make his life hell for a while.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Rebellion View Post
    Have water squirted at them....?
    Sory, I was looking for the gun smiley but couldn't find it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Been there, done that, I'm afraid, and my rant had to be censored by the mods! You have my sympathy.
    It drives you absolutely nuts, it's true. However, don't expect the police to do anything but record it. It's hard, I know, but you have to put it down to experience and move on. If you can get a copy of the video, maybe a modern voodoo priest can put a nasty curse on him and make his g00li3s drop off..........

Phil

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Thanks guys, I know my money is gone and they won't catch him. I'm also pretty sure that although the police said they would view the CCTV they probably won't. At the end of the day I understand they have more serious crimes to investigate.

I just wanted to get it off my chest and move on.

You have to just hope that what goes around comes around and he will get what's coming to him one day

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I feel for you mate. I'd try to study the reg number and work out what it could be. There are only so many silver mondeos in the area. Take a drive round the pikey areas and have a look.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

sorry to hear about your troubles mate its a its a proper downer try not to dwell on it.The filth wont bother much,just give you a crime number.If you find him nail him to the floor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

did he pay for anything ? if he did you might be able to trace him if he used a card. If not maybe go into asda and have a word with security staff, our guys are really good at recognising people if they see them again. Just thinking get them to view the tape and keep an eye out for him. I bet he shops there regularly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

very sorry to hear that mate, silly little mistakes seem to cost so much, one little lapse in concentration and it costs you dear.

anyway you can get a copy of the cctv or a still pic of him??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information