Just had part two of my tax bill this morning, so here we go....

How are we the ordinary supposed to live, I've now got this to pay, added to extortionate council tax bills, now a 4.5k fuel bill thx to it going up 50% in 6 mths and rising, I've just had a look for a cheap holiday for a week, and guess what....£500 pw the week before school restarts, £225 the week they go back it just isn't worth me working anymore at this rate, I'm watching an exodus of cabbies at the moment, ppl who've been cabbies for 10 years + handing the keys in because there is no business, and the little bit there is bonehead is trying to destroy, two of my friends were told to leave the club this week, one cos some jerk decided to mess about with his hair, and the other who'd only been in for 10 mins went to the bog and never came back, add in the 12 other's I saw getting chucked out and it just shows the ethic of it, normally it doesn't happen, but then again there isn't normally a queue outside so what are they going to do, continue to ponce off us until we all are skint or are they going to realise social and financial conditions are far better when the population is happy, it all makes me feel like getting a crew together and go steal it back from them and see how they like it, establishment I hate them!