Thread: 4 x 4 parking

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default 4 x 4 parking

I went into M&S in the Gyle (Edinburgh) the other night and I made sure that I parked away from the tight bays with the door bangers etc and when I came out there was this great big f****** 4 x 4 thingy "parked" right up against my near side, about 6" away. So close the missus, who is a size 12 (so she says) could not squeeze her small frame between the motors. I had to reverse out to let her in.......this is my biggest pet hate and I think these B****** know this, as every time I try to park out the way, their radar allways pick my motor out and annoy the hell out of me. I know what I would like to do to them.
    I think there should be areas for these d*** heads to park and leave us little uns alone.

Any body else share my comments about these road tarts? or is it just me being paraniod about my new motor? KC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I know exactly how you feel mate..... I've started to use mother and baby spaces to give my Vec a bit of protection. Before any of you have a go at me for this, I only ever go to the shops after 8pm, when these spaces aren't used! If I have to go during for toddler friendly hours I chance my arm with the furthest space I can from the doors of the shop, and still end up with an MPV or 4x4 parked next to me!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra Estate

Trim : Elite

Engine : 3.2 V6

Year : 04

Mileage : 000

Angry

No I agree with you, I too try to park out of the way where I consider it safe, I would rather walk the lenght of the car park than get my car damaged. The amount of times I have been in our supermarket car park and seen a shopping trolly that has rolled into someones car because the lazy b.......rd could not be bothered to put the trolly out of way or back in the trolly park.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I seem to get followed everywhere by an old Ford of at least 1988 vintage, cause I always find one parked next to me, no matter where I park.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by MLC
    I seem to get followed everywhere by an old Ford of at least 1988 vintage, cause I always find one parked next to me, no matter where I park.
    And I bet your ticket writing hand starts twitching every time it happens!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Hi there.MLC. It makes a change then for you to be followed by an old ford....you are normally following them arn,t you????

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

this seems to happen to us alot but if my mrs is out and a 4x4 parksd next to us, when we leave she puts a note on the window saying they have bumped our car and we have taken theyre reg and have informed the police, im sure they will s**t themselves for about 5 mins!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

This is one of my pet hates too, I think most of them genuinely enjoy the fact that they are just being a nuisance.

The other day I parked in a car park that was virtually empty, loads of spaces everywhere, but I still parked well away from the "popular" areas, and lo and behold, somebody who had virtually the whole car park to choose from had only gone and parked right next to my car

And with my missus being heavily pregnant she couldn't get in without me moving the car first, absolutely unbelievable.

These are the sort of people that need horlicks to sleep at night (a-la telly advert)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Or is it that when they see a vectra they get envious and wish they had one,and so parking close is the nearest they will get to one...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : vectra vxr

Trim : vxr

Engine : 2.8 v6 turbo

Year : 2008

Mileage : 31000

Quote Originally Posted by KC
    I went into M&S in the Gyle (Edinburgh) the other night and I made sure that I parked away from the tight bays with the door bangers etc and when I came out there was this great big f****** 4 x 4 thingy "parked" right up against my near side, about 6" away. So close the missus, who is a size 12 (so she says) could not squeeze her small frame between the motors. I had to reverse out to let her in.......this is my biggest pet hate and I think these B****** know this, as every time I try to park out the way, their radar allways pick my motor out and annoy the hell out of me. I know what I would like to do to them.
    I think there should be areas for these d*** heads to park and leave us little uns alone.

Any body else share my comments about these road tarts? or is it just me being paraniod about my new motor? KC
    dont get me started about 4x4 its worse when the ****s run you of the road and make you damage your alloy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information