Thread: One For the Women

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default One For the Women

Not aimed directly at the ladies on here, but women in general and those i'm going to talk about will know it's them in an instant.

Nagging your man....

Why do you do it, I get it from the minute I wake up till I go to bed, there's no...hey I'll do that for you, to sum it up it's more like an ungrateful child and unless there's a bag of sweeties in it I might as well not exist.

Here's the example, I get told off for being out in the conservatory when I'm home, the reason for this is because I smoke and try to keep it out of the house (concession number 235 out of 20 million) I actually smoke in the garden now btw, anyway I happened to mention that she could helpkeep the bills down by not running three tv's at the same time and not flushing 20 litres of water down the drain to get rid of washing up bubbles cos I have a meter here and it's costing £450 pa for water, and £900 pa for electric, her response is that I have the computer on most of the day, I reply that doesn't matter I pay the bills if I want to use it I will, anyway right now I have a chest pain that's come on, I'm not sure if it's indegestion or something else right now, but to say I'm stressed is an understatement, right now I can only seem to earn 80% of my outgoing's money and there is no appreciation to that fact either.

I suspect you may be reading this later when I've gone to earn the money that allows you to sit on your arse all night watching soap opera's, so have a little think back to before I met you, what your life was like, how I saved you from something that could've ended your life, how close you are to your mum now when you weren't before, all happen by accident did it? and now think on if I am gone, all those brown envelopes you will now have addressed to you with payment deadlines, who will take the kids to and from school for you, who will pay pay pay like I do so you can have a middle class lifestyle rather than the bedsit one you came from.

So to all the ladies reading think about this, what I've written above I hear from blokes in the car all week, if you want to drive your fella out then so be it, but I think most of you just don't realise what you have looking out for you, it's called bubble world, and ppl inside the bubble have no idea of what life really is, until someone takes a whoping great pin to it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

have you got her insured

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I know where your coming from bud,iv'e bin saying the same thing for 20 odd years now...women heh ,can't live with em...can't live without em nowdays though i just don't bother replying when she goes off on one..silent treatment works for me,only thing is though iv'e got a big bald patch appearing on the top of me head where the thumb presses down on...ha ha ha...lifes a ***** and then ya die.

Thread Information