To wifes car - sorry its a Ford. But i took a few snaps.
First job was putting on chrome valve stems and caps, safe enough where she works. The local chavs have nicked my caps a couple of times but havent worked out that the valve stems remove. I always put a spray of lithium grease inside before fitting so they wont corrode into place.
valve caps (Small).JPG (44.6 KB)
chrome valve capsl (Small).JPG (59.1 KB)
I then took the rear wheels off and undersealed the rear arches. Yes i know they have arch liners but they aren't sealed in, I did the Astra the same - its a worthwhile job. Had to poke the camera in to get a shot so not great but hopefully you get the general idea...
underseal (Small).JPG (45.3 KB)
Rear parking sensors (£22 delivered from ebay) hardy a difficult car to reverse but if they save you 1 scratch they are well worth it. Easy to fit and look like factory fitted kit.
parking sensors(Small).JPG (48.0 KB)
rear sensors (Small).JPG (76.2 KB)
Chrome exhaust trim (£3.50 from local motor factors) I rubbed a bit of copper grease inside to see if this stops the combustion gasses rusting it away !
[IMG]file:///F:/DOCUME%7E1/Rob/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///F:/DOCUME%7E1/Rob/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-9.jpg[/IMG] exhaust trim (Small).JPG (37.4 KB)
Painted the rear brake hubs with black hammerite paint. They had rust spots on them on day one of ownership. Look very smart I think.
rear brake drums (Small).JPG (51.7 KB)
Next day off ill have to do the front wheel arches undersealed and disc edges silver smoothright. I think some mudflaps might be in order as well.