1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Toyota

Trim : Yaris Hybrid

Engine : 1.5 Hybrid

Year : 2021

Mileage : 5525

Default 3 amigos and me (day after pvs)

There will be many a story about the pvs show and camp...............but i had the most enjoyable sunday night stay over with the 3 amigos...Plasma(dean) Jay Kay (john AKA Jeremy) GG ( Martin)..........I am so peeved off my camara phoe decided to die on ...cos i could of got some amazing pictures of these three...so words will have to do if youve got nothing to do for 3 mins i will give a little taster of the goings on of these three...im a non drinker so was real funny seeing these three knocking back te alcohol and getting sillier and sillier ...from from torch light (more like ARC light ...could just about lift the bloomimg torches)lazor fights with the crowd from Vec B campimg in the middle of the field.......from spt lighting JK have a leak behind relative safety of the gazeebo...torch lghting Dean on his trek down to the toilet block to do a number 2,s>>>>Martin even tried phoning him while at it ,but to no avail cos dean had left his phone in his car..On DEans return and the relative conversation the toilet jokes started .>>I,m sure the other 3 will add thier own recollections of the night ..so i wont spoil it for them and let them tell their own stories ...but i,m sure the spikey conversation will get a mention ...cos that had me in fits of laughter ....but i will just add one more little story regarding the shower block escapade....ok will have to add this later as SWMBO says ive got to go now BBL

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Sounds like you had a laugh Ian

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

sound like you had a great time ian and it was a pleasure meeting you again

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

bk to the story.........DEan John and me headed off for the showers at the club house when we got bk .........had a wander around and couldn,t find them.....so i was volunteered to asked the pretty young lady at the desk while the other 2 waited outside...got directions and shouted out to the other 2 where they were ...i got into the bkock to ck ..and i spied 3 cubicles one much larger than the other 2 ...girls mite not know this ..but the blokie thing in a shower block is to quickly get the kit off ,grab the towel to hide the unmentionables and get into the cubicle ...so being first in i was the quickest and grabbed the bigger cubicle...pulled the showwr controlller out of the wall and began a nice warmish shower .........Dean who had the shower gel grabbed the one next to mine.......switched on and i heard sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels offffffff freeking hell thats hot...all i coud seee was a large steam cloud forming ....i shouted to him to give me the flipping gel and turning the dial in the wall to right to cool it down........and i the mildest language all i heard was its to freeeeeeeeeeeeking hot i cant reach it ....next thing i heard was John saying Buggar it i asked what ,his reply was that the last cubicl was infact a BOG lol ......Dean was still squeeeeeeeeling that his water was to hot ,and i,m shouting something like PUSH it in and turn it right ..the temperature of his shower only managed to settle down when the hot tap was turned on in the sink .........so knowing John was sitting on the bench waiting with just a lil towel covering his modesty ,i had a quick wash down when Dean finally managed to pass me the gel.i gets out and let john have the nice warmish shower........after he finished his shouted that he could turn it off.........so once again i,m shout just push it in hard ..he said it wot ,,,i shouted PUSH IT IN HArDER then ...at last he cried ....any ways on leaving we got some right weird looks from the pretty young lady on the desk....so i had to ask if they could perhaps put some instructions up as to how the shower works ...gave a grin and quickly got out of there ......
    so any guests reading this thread will now know that we are in fact a real friendly lot and like to have a good time and is not all about our cars ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

after the showers story i'm not sure they'll want to come out with us any more.....

we're freindly.. but not 'that' freindly....

anyone see my Dad?.. he was supposed to drop in on his way home????????

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

i told him to ring you Mark...............he had second thoughts about the paint jobby...........so we headed straight home

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

very funnyi thought you lot were nice boys lol.sounds like you had a great sunday nite,good to meet you all oh and thanks to dean for helping with my modding on sunday and sorting out my hassle on saturday .how did the mod turn out soulman

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

bluddy brilliant DP thanks for asking.........had no phone soooooooooooooo hopefully rich who stayed behind and fitted them for me will post a piccie or two if i bribe him again

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

colour combo worked well then

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

ohhhhhhhhh yes yes yes ........i was walking bk thinking have i done the right thing or wasted £30
    but when they were on i was chuffed to bits

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information