User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: SRi Sport Steering Wheel (Facelift)

  1. #1
    Regular Member lofty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @home
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C Estate

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 1.9 CDTi


    Default SRi Sport Steering Wheel (Facelift)

    Off a low mileage car, good condition. Comes with the controls and vxr cover.



    £75 Delivered.

  2. #2
    Regular Member lofty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @home
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C Estate

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 1.9 CDTi


    Default


  3. #3
    Regular Member DeanF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    I take it this will fit a 54 plate Design Model. Pre facelift ?? & are easy enough to remove ?.

    The controls look the same from the Pic, Does everything just plug into the Yellow Loom ??

    Any wear on the Volume Wheel ? or steering wheel ?

    £70 Delivered ??

    All questions im afraid

    Cheers

    Dean

  4. #4
    Regular Member lofty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @home
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C Estate

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 1.9 CDTi


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanF View Post
    I take it this will fit a 54 plate Design Model. Pre facelift ?? & are easy enough to remove ?.

    The controls look the same from the Pic, Does everything just plug into the Yellow Loom ??

    Any wear on the Volume Wheel ? or steering wheel ?

    £70 Delivered ??

    All questions im afraid

    Cheers

    Dean
    If the controls are the same on yours it should fit.

    The yellow looms is from an Astra but the metal piece can be swapped over with your existing one.

    No wear on any parts.

    And yes I can do it for £70.

  5. #5
    Regular Member DeanF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lofty View Post
    If the controls are the same on yours it should fit.

    The yellow looms is from an Astra but the metal piece can be swapped over with your existing one.

    No wear on any parts.

    And yes I can do it for £70.
    Being from an Astra, Does that mean the splines for the steering column are the same ??

    Did you have it fitted to a Vectra ??

    Cheers

    Dean

  6. #6
    Regular Member lofty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @home
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C Estate

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 1.9 CDTi


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanF View Post
    Being from an Astra, Does that mean the splines for the steering column are the same ??

    Did you have it fitted to a Vectra ??

    Cheers

    Dean
    It's only the plate and controls that are from the astra the steering wheel itself is from my Vec. Changing the plate and wires over is a 5 min job. The controls are the same connectors at the rear as well.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in a 3 bedroom house
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    is this still for sale lofty???

  8. #8
    Regular Member DeanF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lofty View Post
    It's only the plate and controls that are from the astra the steering wheel itself is from my Vec. Changing the plate and wires over is a 5 min job. The controls are the same connectors at the rear as well.
    Sorry for the Delay Lofty.
    Been away from the Pc.

    Sorry to be a Pain

    My original wheel is a Four Spoke ! Do you know if the plate underneath will still interchange ??
    If it will is the Offer still standing ? & i'll take it off your hands 11.
    I'll be away from the Pc for a couple of hours again now ..
    Thanks

    Dean

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The real Capital
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    PM sent

  10. #10
    Regular Member lofty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @home
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C Estate

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 1.9 CDTi


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanF View Post
    Sorry for the Delay Lofty.
    Been away from the Pc.

    Sorry to be a Pain

    My original wheel is a Four Spoke ! Do you know if the plate underneath will still interchange ??
    If it will is the Offer still standing ? & i'll take it off your hands 11.
    I'll be away from the Pc for a couple of hours again now ..
    Thanks

    Dean
    Can you post up a pic of your steering wheel Dean?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale: Sri facelift steering wheel c/w steering wheel controls
    By andy.l in forum Parts for sale
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd February 2013, 16:08
  2. Sport steering wheel, I want!!!
    By GTS in forum Styling
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10th November 2011, 12:06
  3. Pre-facelift Sri steering wheel
    By larrysSRI in forum Bodywork & Interior
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 3rd February 2010, 18:42
  4. Facelift Steering Wheel
    By Danwells72 in forum Styling
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22nd November 2008, 21:14

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •