Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default A Moment Of Revelation

As many of you will know I moan about my partner a lot, this is due to petty things that really annoy me and the unsociable manner of my job, today I was made an offer for my business, this was a serious offer as well and I'm well considering it, anyway I went on the beer as I normally do on Tuesdays, I ended up in a bar full of tasty students *well the female ones anyway* and being my age and remembering how middle aged ppl looked to me when I was 20, I take the easy option of getting drunk and not bothering with any of them, I got a cab home and when I got home all I wanted to do was to give her a hug and a kiss *which I did* this week has been a real stress one so far, so far as to thinking we might split, and if I'm honest I sometimes felt I wanted to, but here's the crux point, I got in and she is my girl, I love her to bits warts and all, as far as I can tell life has been driving us apart to some degree and I'm not happy about it, I took her in 11 yrs ago because I felt she offered something everyone else I'd been with didn't, she's a sensitive kind of person and easily upset, she had problems when I met her and one of her friends remarked she'd never seen her happier once she was with me, I want this back and I'm gonna strive to get that back, lifes a barsteward and so are some of the ppl you meet along the way whose mission is to break ppl apart, ppl like this generally don't like me because I'm forward and tell them I'm on to them before they inject their poison, I just thought I'd write this incase anyone else has the same problem, when we first met she worked with what I regarded as 1st class ppl, since then they have retired or died, whats come in behind isn't anywhere near the same class, and it's shown on her work nights out, I used to go with them and have a laugh, now I don't get invited and the last time I did I felt there were 20 ppl and it was like 4 groups of strangers, I blame this mainly on a certain Yorkshireman who retired, he was pure class and every evening out was superb, he was replaced with a boring self important tub of lard and it's got worse since, so much so the last time we went out on one there was an £80 overcharge on the bill, I sorted it, I asked him to stay and back me up, what did he do? ran off in a cab and left me to do the honours, I don't do weak ppl, when I meet them I either put some bone in their back or ignore them, 50% of me hassle I'm sure is down to where she works, but I love the girl I did when I met her, I did when she delivered me two kids and I do now, so watchout anyone trying to queer my pitch I'm on to you and I ain't nice when I get a bug up my backside.

That should be Revelation btw.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I got a bit lost hlf way through your post! but sometimes you have to think hard about what are the most important things in your life and stick with them, nurse them along, look after them - whether its a person, object or what ever - you can change everything else!

Good luck!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

An old adage "change only what you can change in life" and "don't worry about what you can't change"

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Wise words there Dodger,stick with it VV,the last 11 years might seem hard but just think its been 11 years "together",sure you'll get there soon......

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

If in doubt buy a vectra to cheer you up.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : saab 95

Engine : 2.3t

Year : 2006

personally i think your main problem is not your lass but you i think being a taxi driver is driving u2 apart.
    get a job that gives u more time to spend with your lass u never know it may be just wot she wants too.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    personally i think your main problem is not your lass but you i think being a taxi driver is driving u2 apart.
    get a job that gives u more time to spend with your lass u never know it may be just wot she wants too.
    It certainly doesn't help trying to function at 7:30am two days a week after 4 nights of 4am bedtime, I'm in a constant broken sleep pattern, financially I don't think I can give it up, added to that there's me with my "scarred" history of working for other's, all is fine if I respect you, but if the boss is a cracker and paying peanuts I don't tend to be there long as I don't like being treated that way, so I have to be sure if I do sell up and seek employment, this is why the lorries appeal to me, but I think time wise I'll still be in the same boat as now.

Thread Information