Thread: Elite Specs?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Elite Specs?

Hi all, just got a few questions regarding the standard equipment on an Elite.

firstly, the reason why I ask is my dad has at current a 54plate prefacelift 2.0 DTI Energy (special edition based on the LS but with a trip computer, alloys, sri front and rear lights, colour coded handles basically) anyway he's had it 3years this year and its done 130K miles, as he's a taxi driver.

Nearly time for a change, so since this 1 has been for the most part a good car for him he's contemplating another, only this time whichever car replaces the Vectra has to have a leather interior (for stains, spills and wear purposes, as the fabric trim in the current one and other cars isnt much use as a taxi) hence we find the Elite.

so, to the questions: can we have any other trim level of Vectra with a leather interior, i.e. he wants a leather interior but isnt really fussed on the rest of the kit on the Elite, for example, a 1.9 CDTI Exclusiv model but with full leather would be ideal, even though I know this isnt available, how about an SRI with leather etc.?

Secondly, does the Elite have electric and/or heated front seats? what other spec does it have, we do already realise it will be a huge step up in standard kit from the current LS based one, and we know it has a trip computer, 17" alloys, full colour coding, front fog lamps, 4x electric windows and heated mirrors, cruise control, climate control, air conditioning, traction control, 6 airbags, alarm, twin audio, colour sat nav, cd70 stereo, and so on but does it have the electrically folding door mirrors? what about the phone system where you insert the sim card from your mobile and your cars stereo acts as the phone? what about an electric sunroof? basically want to know anything i've missed, as obviously every other vectra bit of kit other than what I've listed above I know all vectras have anyway as ours has them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

if wrong someone will correct me but all the vauxhalls available with learther seats have the front heated and you can get the sri with learther trim but it is only an optional extra me thinks.hth

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Leather is now only available in the elite (it's heated but not electric on the later cars), it was dropped in the SRi around 04-05.

Bluetooth phone(not the one that takes your sim card) and electric sunroof, will all be optional extras aswell.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Hendry - my elite (07 Reg) has the heated seats (but not electric adjusters), mirrors do not fold electrically. Colour sat nav - but not twin audio, nor does it have aux point. It has Auto lights. I believe the traction control is only on the V6 models - so mine does not have that either.

I have front and rear parking sensors, electric sunroof and blue tooth phone system. But these were all factory options on purchase.

Thanks

Martin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Yes, leather seats only available on the Elite. They is no optional leather package for the Vectra either, so it will have to be an Elite if that's what he wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Ive got nice heated leather seats in my Sri but its a 04 plate, they get bloomin hot this week dont need to be heated !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Heated front and rear in my elite, but i put the rear pads in myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Hi again all, just been looking at the Elites again, so thought i'd post in here to save starting a new topic.

basically as the car is going to be a taxi, its obviously going to be a diesel.

however, all we can find are the following: Vectra 1.9 CDTI 150 BHP ELITE AUTOMATIC

cant seem to find any manuals, do elite diesel manuals not exist then, (talking about a 57 or 08 plate car) also do they not come in the 120bhp form?

as ideally we'd like a Vectra 1.9 CDTI 120 BHP ELITE MANUAL cant find 1 for love nor money though

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

23 listed on autotrader, would say all 150's but manual

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

find that hard to belive, I have an Elite (with every possible option on it) and mine is a manual, although when i got an automatic as a courtesy car, i never looked back, and said my next car will 100% be an automatic. The elite auto is great. Extremely comfortable to drive, but if he doesnt want one well thats no good i suppose.

Things i do miss on the Elite Spec.

Electric Seats
    Electric Folding Mirrors
    Tinted Front Lights, but i have the AFL so it makes up for it as they look completely different anyway.

and thats about it, if its not on the Elite, you wont find it on any other model, lets put it that way!

Great Car

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information