Hi I am new to this site and I desperately need help.

I have a Signum Design Dti Auto registered in September 03.

We bought it in July 2006 and we were the second owners. The first set of problems we had started with the engine losing all power it was in the garage weeks and Vauxhall would not pay for a courtesy car so firstly we have paid hundreds for a rental car. My local Vauxhall dealer could not rectify the problem and in trying to the car has had 2 new turbo's and something done to the fuel line (i'm a girl i don't know the techincal name ) In the end my car ended up at Vauxhall's factory where the complaint was said to be a wrong screw put in the Swirl Actuator housing. My local garage and the garage we bought it from both took no responsibilty for this fault both claiming they had not touched it so we bore the whole costs of £1885.64 .

Since then my car has had new front springs, both steering arms replaced, anti roll bar links replaced all found when it was serviced.

As soon as it came out of the garage the car had another fault the engine losses power and goes into limp home mode with the picture of the car with the spanner through it. The book says turn the engine off and it should rectify it helpful when your doing 70mph on a duel carriage way. It went into the garage because it was happening every 5 miles. The local Vauxhall garage has replaced the mass air flow for a cost of £168.73. We had it back yesterday and it still has the same fault.

The garage does not want to know as they are short staffed HELP!!!!!!

Does anyone know whats wrong with my car!!! I have a feeling it is a friday afternoon car and I'm so so poor now!